10 : Baby

Katsuki gently pressed a kiss on top of the small baby's head, before slowly leaving the room. However, the little girl immediately started to cry. 

"Ugh- DEKU!" Bakugou called, picking up the child once again. He held his young daughter in his arms for several seconds, before his husband arrived into the room. 

"Yes Kacchan? Oh- Niko... Are you still grumpy?? Come here. It's time for bed!" Izuku cooed, taking his baby girl into his arms. For some reason, young Niko Bakugou always stopped crying whenever Izuku would hold her. But when Katsuki held her, it was just the opposite. 

"I don't know how you do it." Katsuki said, sitting down in the nursing chair. He watched as the greenette bounced their daughter around, smiling widely as he did so. 

"Me neither. I guess she just likes me more." These words, of course, irritated Katsuki, making him point his middle finger at his Omega. 

"Oh come on. It's a joke!" Midoriya giggled, setting the baby down into the crib. Now, Niko peacefully drifted off to sleep, unlike when Bakugou tried to put her down. Once their kid was fast asleep, they both walked out the room quietly, to go enjoy the rest of their evening. 

After Izuku gave birth - 3 weeks ago - None of them got much rest. After all, Midoriya had to get up every 3 hours to go feed Niko, check her diaper, and make sure everything was okay with her. 

The two men had decided to call their daughter Niko, which means Daylight. Niko Bakugou. The name was a coincidence, since she tends to fall asleep whenever they go take a walk in the sun - Which is something Bakugou absolutely adores about his daughter for some reason. 

"So... She's asleep. We're all alone... And... If you want, we can-" Bakugou muttered quietly, stuffing his face in his Omega's neck. The greenette giggled cutely, before pushing away the taller male. 

"Kacchan, stop! You're on Diaper Duty tonight. And I know you! You'll get carried away, and forget all about it." The Omega snickered. Katsuki pouted, before kissing his beloved again. 

"I won't, promise. Just one round- Please?" The Alpha growled, gently caressing his lover's shoulders. Izuku let out a soft moan, submitting to the man. 

"Just one round- And... Don't be loud." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist. 

A loud cry was heard across the apartment, making Katsuki jolt up in bed, and turn on the light. 

"Ah shit- That's on me." He muttered, hearing a soft sigh from the greenette beside him. 

"Let me know if you need help." His lover muttered. The blonde nodded, before leaving the room. He then quietly entered his daughter's room, seeing the small child move around in it's crib. 

"Shh... Shh, now... Dada's here." The blonde muttered, picking up Niko. The girl screamed, tears streamed down her red cheeks. 

"It's okay. Let's see.. Did you leave me a little present?" The man giggled, setting down the baby on the changing table. He then took of the baby's pants, and gently removed the diaper.

"Ah- You know, you're lucky. You don't have to walk all the way to the bathroom when you need to go. You just pee in your pants. Uh- But you won't do that your entire life, I hope." He snickered. The male quickly changed his daughter, before putting her back into her crib. 

"There you go. Go to bed, goodnight sweetheart." He whispered, rubbing her tummy as she drifted off to sleep.

"You're a really good dad, y'know?" Izuku whispered, watching as his Alpha crawled into bed. 

"I better be-" The blonde cackled, lying down comfortably. The two cuddled up together, ready to sleep. 

"Thanks Kacchan. You kept your promise. Even though it seemed impossible for us to have a baby together- You did it." The freckled male whispered, nuzzling into the taller male's chest. 

Bakugou looked down, smiling, before closing his eyes. 

"You're welcome, baby."