8 : Check Up

"Follow me into this room right here, Mr.Kirishima." The nurse spoke, signing the red head to follow. Izuku smiled at his friend, before he disappeared into the other room. 

"I hate this."

Midoriya looked over to the blonde, who was hiding his face in his hands. 

"I know." He whispered, kissing his husband's cheek. 

"Besides, the insemination isn't today. It's only next week. Today- They're only collecting some sperm from Kirishima, to make sure everything is fine." Izuku smiled. Katsuki looked up, slouching back in his chair. 

"Yeah." He mumbled. 

It took a while before Eijirou to come back out of the room. But when he did, he seemed somewhat relieved - and embarrassed. 

"Alright, Mr.Izuku, do you wish to get inseminated now, or at your next appointment?" The woman asked, fiddling through some papers. Midoriya glanced at his blonde husband, before sighing. 

"I'll do it next week. I guess I'll just do the check-up today." The greenette smiled. He had told Katsuki they were doing it next week- And it was going to stay that way. Even though he wanted to get inseminated as soon as possible, he knew Bakugou needed more time before they did. 

"Okay... I see. Follow me!" The lady cheered, leading Izuku into the familiar room, where he always gets checked- To make sure everything works well with him too. 

Katsuki watched as his husband disappeared into the room. He looked down, before his friend sat next to him. 

"Cheer up, man! It'll be fine!" The red head comforted. 

"Yeah. Whatever. It just- Guh, it sucks that I can't do something that comes naturally to every other Alpha." Katsuki groaned, leaning back. 

At that, Kirishima didn't know what to say. Therefore, both men stayed quiet for the remaining time that Izuku wasn't there. 

Once the greenette came out of the room, they left the Fertility Office. Eijirou went his own way, and the two others went home. Even though this seemed like a regular check-up, it was far from being so. 

"I'm pregnant." Izuku muttered, taking off his seatbelt. Katsuki put the car in park, before freezing. He took a deep breath, before looking over to the greenette- Who was grinning like an idiot.

"You- What? I thought you didn't take the insemination today-" The blonde mumbled, taking off his own seatbelt. Midoriya chuckled, before shaking his head. 

"No! I mean- You and I are pregnant, Kacchan. Without the insemination. The check up revealed that we have a baby growing inside of me. YOUR baby." Izuku giggled, grabbing the blonde's face. Katsuki inhaled deeply, before looking down with tears. 

"Y... You're serious?" He asked, looking back up. A frantic nod was earned from the smaller male. To that, Bakugou burst into a fit of hyperventilation, and tears. 

"Ah... Ah... R-Really? Oh My... God... Yeah? Really! I- I'm- Gonna be a... A dad?" Katsuki sobbed, now barely able to see. Midoriya laughed, before pulling his husband into a big hug. 

"Yeah, silly. You did it! You managed to get me pregnant, Kacchan!" He sniffled, burying his face in the Alpha's shoulder. 

Little did the two know- A long, tiring pregnancy, and a series of awful events were about to happen.