2 : Trying

Bakugou grumbled as he sat up in bed. He swung his feet onto the ground before stretching his arms out with a yawn. He then turned around, brushing away a strand of hair, out of his husband's face. He smiled, seeing the green haired boy's eyes flutter open. 

"G'Morning." He whispered, making Izuku smile. The small male sat up, before wiping his eyes. 

"Good Morning, Kacchan." He spoke. Bakugou stood up, walking into the kitchen. His husband followed. Once they sat down, they both stared at each other. Something was wrong, and the both of them knew it. After all, they had been trying to have a baby for nearly 3 months. Yet, nothing's happened. No signs of nothing either. 

Bakugou's mother suggested going to a fertility office, but Katsuki was against the idea. He had in mind that he was going to manage on his own, without anybody to tell him how. Izuku, on the other hand, wanted to go. He wanted to get closure on whether one of them had a problem of not. 

So now what?

Even though the silence was awkward and unsettling, Izuku was the first to speak up. 

"Kacchan, we should do it. Just- Y'know... Go to the fertility office." He spoke, fiddling with his hands. Bakugou groaned. 

"You know I don't want to. Deku, we have no reason to go there, okay? I'll get you pregnant. Don't worry. It's an Alpha's job to make sure their Omega gets everything they need and \ or want." Katsuki stated, leaning back in his chair. 

"But Kacchan! I just want to know for sure- If something's going wrong. If we're missing something, or not doing something right." The greenette continued. His husband scoffed. 

"Tch, how hard could it be?! Step one : Have sex. Step two : Take a test about a month later. Step three : If it doesn't work, then try it over again! And as far as I'm concerned, we've been doing that exact same thing for the past 3 months." Bakugou argued back, now getting a little annoyed.

"Can't we at least just- Check? It wouldn't hurt, right?" The freckled male whined, now pouting to the blonde. Katsuki rolled his eyes, sighing as he did so. He thought for a few seconds, before answering his husband's question.

"If you can manage to get us an appointment before the end of the month, I'll go." He stated, earning a soft smile from his beloved. Midoriya quickly glanced at the calendar, hanging on the wall next to him. He had about 13 days left. That's more than enough! Now, all he has to do, is call the office and ask them when they're available. Hopefully, it's before the next 13 days...

"Kacchan hurry, we're going to be late." Izuku called, walking into the bedroom. Katsuki was sitting on the bed, seemingly ashamed. He glanced up at the greenette, sighing in irritation. 

"I don't wanna go at this dumb Felicity office. But I'm doing it for you." He sighed, standing up and walking out the room with Midoriya. Izuku giggled, before looking back the blonde. They walked out of the apartment, before the greenette spoke up. 

"It's fertility office, not Felicity." He cackled. 

"I don't give a damn. Let's just get this lame shit over with." The taller man groaned. 

Both men got into the car, and drove off towards their destination. They made it in time for their appointment, which was set for 10:30 AM. 

Katsuki was the first to enter the grey building, with his husband following close behind. They looked around the room, which looked like a dentist's office. Pretty plain. 

"Hi, how may I help you?" A woman called, which seemed to be the receptionist. Izuku stepped forward, with a smile on his face. 

"Uh, hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya. I had an appointment for 10:30..?" He said, making it sound more like a question. The woman looked down at her papers, then at her computer screen, before smiling at the two males. 

"Of course! Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya. You may go in that room, where someone will explain to you the procedure." She said, pointing to a door in the corner of the waiting room, which none of the boys had noticed until now. Midoriya nodded before following the blonde into the room. 

Little did the two know, they had just gotten themselves into something embarrassing, gross, tiring, and odd.