Chapter 2

Suga's POV:

"Papa," Daehyun began with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I ask, immediately going to hug him.

"Papa when awe we going home?"

"We're not." I reply heartbroken.

"Why not?"

"We can't go back home."

"Why?"

"Because daddy just wasn't ready for a family." I say without thinking.

"Papa, does daddy still love me?" Daehyun asks as he looks up at me with tears streaming down his face.

"I don't know, sweetie."

"Do you still love me?"

"Of course, Dae." I reply as I wipe away his tears. "And I will always love you, no matter what. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you are my baby." I force a smile through my own tears. "And papa bear will always love his cub." Daehyun smiles brightly, letting out a small giggle. "Come on, we should get back on the road if we want to be in Seoul by morning." With that, I stand up, taking hold of my son's hand as we leave our hotel room and head out to the car.

~

The remainder of the drive was peaceful. The music I had put on for Daehyun put him to sleep almost instantly; there wasn't much traffic, which is always good. And, the best part is, Seoul was only a seven hour drive from where we were.

I'm sure you're wondering why I decided to take Daehyun to Seoul above all places. Well, I have family out there. My cousin, Seokjin, said that he would be willing to let us stay with him if we were ever out that way. I just hope that offer still stands.

~

Hobi's POV:

"Suga!" Jin says happily as he opens the door. He goes to hug someone as a small child peers out from behind them.

"Thanks again, Jin." A man's voice says as Jin steps aside, letting them in. He's cute.

"So what where's Yu-Kwan?" Jin asks as he closes the door.

"Cheated." The man replied as his child tugged at his shirt. "So I took Dae and left him."

"That's rough, man." Jin says in a sorrowful tone.

"Papa."The kid says, still tugging on his father's shirt. "Papa, I'm hungwy."

"Do you have any leftovers?" The man asks. "I haven't been able to give Daehyun a decent meal since we left Daegu."

"I've got pot roast and potatoes." Jin replies. "Or I could make him a peanut butter and jelly for now and cook lunch."

"PB and J!" The toddler shouts excitedly.

"I guess it's a hit?" The child's father shrugs. I guess I should introduce myself.

"Hey." I say as I walk over to them.

"Oh! This is my friend, Hobi." Jin says before I get the chance to. "Hobi, this is my cousin, Suga." Suga waves with a faint smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you." Suga says warmly.

"It's nice to meet you, too. " I smile out. "Jin said you grew up together?"

"Yeah." Suga replies as he rubs the back of his neck. "How much did he tell you?"

"He didn't say anything bad." I smile out.

"Papa, his hair's a weird color." Daehyun blurts out. I just laugh at how cute it was.

"Min Daehyun." Suga says in an authorative tone.

"No, it's fine." I say, still smiling. "How old is he?"

"He's three." Suga replied. "Just turned three on July ninth."

"Awe, happy month late birthday, kid." I say as I crouch down. Daehyun smiles as he reaches out and pets my hair.

"How is it red?" He asks.

"I dyed it red." I reply as Suga crouches down to meet Daehyun's level.

"Cool!" Daehyun says just above a whisper.

"Daehyun, how about you go see if Jin made your sandwich already." Suga suggests. Daehyun says not a word, only smiles brightly before running into the kitchen.

"He's adorable." I say as the small child disappears from sight.

"Thanks." Suga replies as he stands back up straight. I stand shortly after. "My husband cheated on me with a woman. So I took him and left Daegu."

"What the hell?" I question.

"Yeah, apparently I'm too stuck up." Suga replies as he looks away for a second. "I think he just didn't want to admit that he's straight, after making a commitment to a man."

"That's fucked up." I reply. "My last five ex boyfriends cheated on me, too. Most recent, Jack, said he would always love me and only me. I was foolish to believe that." Suga puts a hand up to his chain necklace, a look that said 'I'm sorry' in his eyes. "I know how it feels, so if you need to talk, I'm here."

"Thank you."

"How long were you married?"

"Five years." Suga began to have tears forming. "Five beautiful years and three of which with our son."

"That's rough."

"It really is." Suga wiped away a few tears with a sniffle. "I don't know how I'm gonna raise him without his daddy."

"I can help, if you need me to." I say without thinking. I'm more than willing to help them, but only if he lets me.

"That's very sweet of you, Hobi, but I don't want to be a bother."

"It wouldn't be a bother. I have a nephew around his age, so I kinda already know how to take care of a kid."

"Thank you."

"Guys," Jin begins as he pokes his head out of the kitchen. "I'm making lemonade, anyone want some?"

"That sounds good." I smile out as I head into the kitchen.

Thingsare gonna be hard for them, but if I can help out in any way, I'll be happy.