Prologue

GUYS I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE I REUPLOADED BUT IM JUST EDITING PLEASE IGNORE
hey there. im [redacted]. hope u enjoy

ps cale henituse is hot & is going to be my hubby one day

pps i got inspo from reading a few other fics so check out others in this genre theyre p good

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun of Puzzle City beat down on the back of a sweating & shaking Cale Henituse as he exited the door of the Sealed God's temple. Blood dripped steadily from the corner of his mouth, staining his, & Choi Han's clothes, who supported his teetering frame. 

Behind them, Mary, Toonoka, Rosalyn, and Clopeh followed them out, looking exhausted.

"Young Master." A concerned looking Ron approached Cale & took him from Choi Han; attempting to lift him into a princess hold in order to carry him back to his room to receive some rest and medical help. His face was stoic and accustomed, yet there was a burning frustration remaining in his eyes. 

"No Ron, I'm fine." Cale pushed off Ron's chest and out of his grip, landing awkwardly on his feet. 

For a split second, he wobbled & wavered on his feet, & Ron lunged forwards to steady his master. 

"Euuugh- bleh." A heavy spurt of blood rushed out of Cale's mouth and dripped between his fingers. Simultaneously, a faint silver aura covered his body before fading away.

Cale stood up straight, his panting having slowed & the bleeding from his internal damage having stopped. He took a deep, steadying breath and gave a wry smile, saying: "See? I'm fine. Stop worrying over me." 

Ron's lips tightened, but he bowed & greeted Cale, saying: "We are glad to have you back young master. When you didn't come out of the temple we feared the worst. I trust that since you've returned things went well?"

Cale nodded, before smiling. "We were able to take care of the White Star as well." He seemed quite pleased. 

Ron noticed the young master's happy mood & decided to refrain from commenting on how pale he looked, with unhealthily deep bags around his eyes, or that he was way too light. 

Ron was truly concerned about this puppy-young-master he had raised, but now that they no longer had to worry about the White Star or the Sealed God, he could finally ensure that his master got all the food & sleep he needed. 

Ron was dedicated to never, ever, letting his master work this hard ever again. 

Cale, in his good mood, placed a hand on Ron's shoulder before turning to leave the temple courtyard. However, there was a crowd full of soldiers encroaching from each side, everyone wanting to get a chance to welcome the hero Henituse back.

Cale recoiled from this a bit, and so Choi Han, Mary, Rosalyn and Toonoka began to act as crowd control to push everyone back. 

"Young Master, the crown prince & the others should be arriving soon, do you want to stay and wait for them?" Ron tried to get Cale to stop for a rest before they did anything else. 

"No, it's fine Ron. Just send them t-"

B-BOOOOOOOOOM! The temple grounds began to shake violently, & the ground began to split, while the walls enclosing the area began to topple. The entryway to the temple rippled, and the most ominous aura seemed to engulf the environment, freezing everyone in place. 

Everyone except Cale, who sprung into motion. With a sweep of his arm he shouted, "Everyone run away! Ron! You and the others begin moving everyone out of the area!"