settling in dos✌️

i can feel another biggie coming

anyways happy thanksgiving everyone! i'm going to washington dc so i get the whole week off from school. you'd think i'd have even more time to write but you'd be surprised by how invasive my family is

so i'm gonna try and turn this ep out in one night

i don't know why but i do know it's a terrible decision

imma still do it tho

"Underline" = Korean

-------------------------------------------------------

Clopeh was a morning person. 

Back before they had arrived in this dimension, Clopeh used to wake up every morning at 4 to practice his swordsmanship. His dedication to become a living legend made it so. 

It wasn't much different here. Clopeh's internal clock woke him up whenever it did(5am) and he studied Korean by the big window in the living room while waiting for Cale-nim to awaken. 

*Knock, knock*

But today, his studies were interrupted by knocking on the door. Clopeh glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and wondered, who the hell is it and what could they want at 7:15? 

{AN: Both Korea and Roan use 12 hour time so Clopeh has no issues reading a clock}

He got up, and moved across the room as quietly as he could so as not to wake Cale, who's room was closest to the door. 

*Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock*

Clopeh flinched as the knocking came again, and gave up on being silent, practically flinging the door open. "What do you want?" He growled, expecting to see a grownup. Instead, he was greeted by a red faced- huffing and puffing kid. He didn't look to be over 10. 

"Ms. *huff*Kim told me-*huff*-told me to wake you guys up.*huff* She says you guys have school today." The kid panted. 

...... 

"I speak no Korean." Clopeh replied. The kid glared up at him. And took a huge breath to try and even his breathing. 

"School?" The kid tried and Clopeh nodded. 

"Go to school?" It was the kid's turn to nod. 

"Mr. Kim said to tell friend. Red. Hair." The kid pointed to his hair and red shoes to emphasize his point. Clopeh nodded again and tried to signal to the kid to wait there while he grabbed Cale. He figured that it would be fine to wake him if they had to go to school. 

Still, Clopeh was a little nervous. He had read into Cale's background and the time when he was a trash, so he knew that Cale absolutely hated being woken up. With or without a hangover. So scratch that, Clopeh wasn't nervous, he was terrified.

His heart was pounding and sweat beaded on his face as he approached the slumbering Cale, who looked so peaceful, yet, Clopeh knew that would all change if Cale wasn't woken up properly. 

It was just the unspoken law of the Henituse household, unless you were Ron or his children, never, ever under any circumstances wake Cale up before he wakes up on his own. 

"Cale-nim, please wake up." Clopeh gently shook Cale's shoulder. His whole body was tense and his stomach was coiled as tight as a string. He was prepared to step back at any moment.

There was no response, not even a change in breathing. So Clopeh gritted his teeth and shook harder.

"Wake up Cale-nim." Nothing.