Beginning of the Scenarios pt. 2

ahhhhhh~ i feel so much relief having to write without that stupid lag

anyways, enjoy!

edit edit: GUYS. i think i made my previous chapter to emo. did i? i honestly didnt know that was possible. IM NOT EMO. cale and clopeh arent gods in this world. they arent going to go around clapping cheeks like a bunch of op monsters. ok lk thats where its heading for now but dokja and the crew become op so quickly and in the previous chapter i was dropping hints about dokja trying to- fuck no spoilers but please dont think im weird or into violence boring op idiots okay? holy i think im going insane please bear with me 

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi, why'd you stop?" Cale and Clopeh's eyes met. Clopeh slowly lowered his gaze.

Vrrrroom

The car engine quietly rumbled, and the car began to move forwards again. But Clopeh was no longer focused on the road, but instead his shaking hands and wildly beating heart.

...Cale-nim!

He's back!

Clopeh's eyes filled with a madness and excitement that would have given Cale nightmares if he were to see it.

But instead, Cale was reaching back into Clopeh's satchel to pull out his mother's notebook. He wanted to figure out the mystery behind the reunification of the two halves of the Dominating Aura.

Cale had figured that his final moments with the White Star were likely the cause of change in his Dominating Aura. If that were the case, it was also likely that the ancient power he had received from his mother and shared with the White Star was similarly complete.

🏔What do you know?

What? Cale asked.

🏔This one's complete too

Cale could tell that Super Rock was talking about the Annual Rings power. Really?

Cale couldn't help but be a bit pleased. He liked the Annual Rings power quite a bit, in both use and will. He still had plenty of juicy information he needed to extract from his mother about the Thames and whatnot.

🏔Well then, you'll have to work quickly. Your mother's will is fading fast.

What? Cale momentarily panicked. Why? He clutched the book tighter.

🏔The White Star's half of the power didn't have a will, which is causing your mother's will in your half to fade.

Shit! Cale thought. Glutton! Can you eat the will? He really needed his mother's memories.

🌳It will unbalance you. I won't let you break your plate again. There are no other ancient powers here to balance you out.

Cale wasn't going to let it go that easily. Spit it out.

🌳What?

Vitality of the Heart. Spit it out, and then I won't be unbalanced.

🌳No.

Why?

🌳Annual Rings won't be enough to satisfy me. Your plate will break again.

I'll fortify you then. If I fortify you enough, then my plate won't break, right?

🌳I suppose so...