eight /'what are you doing?'

INSTAGRAM

liked by 1zackaryarthur, fairyrose and 2,758 others

fairyslover— fairy in a recent interview for chucky

view all comments

1zackaryarthur— send the first pic please?
fairyslover — lmfao, okay.

INTERVIEW
Fairy sat on the couch beside Zackary, Alyvia, Björgvin and Teo. The interviewer was showing a scene from the first episode. This was the last clip that they was being interviewed about.

"Barclay?"
"Did i stutter?"
"Do you know who Andy Barclay is?"
"Who wants to know?
"this isn't the time for games, Amelia!"
"Andy's my father, what about it?"

"So this is the scene where you make your grand debut" the interviewer starts off. Fairy smiles. "Yes, this is where we finally meet Amelia!"

The interviewer looks down at his cards. "While we was filming you had to do a stunt where you got thrown through a glass door by chucky, do you wanna explain how you managed to pull that off?"

Fairy chuckled thinking about it as she leaned back in the chair. Zackary purposely scooted over some so he could be close by her. It looked like they was couple and that was exactly what he wanted it to appear to be.

"Well, when we filming we obviously had no stunt double for me because I am a trained stunt double. So, this is break away glass but this is actually me having to fall onto hard concrete outside. So they attached this cushion thing to me so i wouldn't get hurt too badly. So when we was standing there, right, they called action. So here comes a toddler rolling a cart at me at a very fast pace. My character don't notice until the last minute..." she trailed off as she looked at Zackary who was playing with the rings on her finger.

"What are you doing?" she giggled, wondering how she didn't notice that he was messing with her hand beforehand.

"But uh, back to what i was saying" She giggled again. "So i didn't notice it and the cart just hits me, mind you that it's made of metal, so i go flying out the door and my body lands on the concrete. Rather roughly i'd say. And you know, Zackary and all of them had to run towards me. And in my head as i'm laying on the concrete i'm like 'Please don't fuck your lines up guys, please don't fuck up your lines guys' So they're all gathering around me and there's blood LEAKING from my arm, which wasn't scripted actually, so yeah that was pretty fun to do."

Zackary chuckled, rubbing his cold finger over the cut on her arm. "After the scene i told her i should have messed up and she said if i would have done that she would have kicked me off the balcony." The group laughed. "And the thing is i think she was actually serious about it." Zackary laughed while placing his skull ring on Fairy's finger. He took off her Red crown shaped ring and slid it onto his own finger. The group noticed this and Teo decided to point it out to the interviewer.

"I think they're married at this point, look at that" He gestured while laughing. The interviewer chuckled at them, putting his cards down to his side. "I mean that doesn't sound like a bad idea" Zackary winked at Fairy. Fairy face went light red and she quickly turned away while laughing. "Well, it looks like we're done with this interview. Tune back in next week on tuesday at 10 for a new episode of chucky!" They all waved and said their goodbyes to camera.

"And cut!" The director yells. They all go their separate ways but Zackary decided to follow Fairy. "Fairy, Fairy, Fairy" He repeated her name over and over again. She looked back at him. "Yes Zackary?" She questioned him. "What if I bought you a red skull ring?" He walked into her trailer with her. "What if i bought you a red crown ring?" She questioned him back as they sat down together. "Then we'd be matching."

Fairy actually thought about it for a good two minutes before rolling her eyes. "Zackary, go to your trailer." Zackary groaned and stood up. "Fine. I'll see you later beautiful!" He quickly ran out of the room. "Beautiful?" Fairy made a weird face. She shrugged. "Puberty"

THE AUTHOR FINALLY SPEAKS AGAIN..
if there's spelling mistakes or bad grammar ignore it. i'll fix it in the morning. I just had this idea come to mind randomly and was like "oh fuck well now i gotta do it"
and there's only two more episodes left for this season, i wanna go cry in my mom's car now.