𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 "𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

REAL LIFE

Zackary and Fairy sat beside each other on the couch at Zackary house. Her family, Venus Family, Sunny's family and Alyvia family was all over here this year as it was tradition to switch houses each year and they was having the most fun ever.

Zackary handed Fairy a present. "I know it's not much but here" Fairy smiled and kissed his cheek. "I got you something too" She handed him a bigger box. Zackary grinned. "Open mines first"

Fairy looked down at the box and slowly opened it. Inside was a Tiffany doll and a note. She opened the note.

Hello my love. i just wanted to
say merry christmas and i love
you. i also got a question
for you. do you wanna
be the tiffany to my chucky?
if so, turn around.

xoxo, zackary arthur. xx

Fairy quickly turned around and gasped. Zackary was holding a smaller box and he was one knee and his mom was recording. "I'm not proposing or anything. It's not legal for me to do that, yet. But anyways, here's a promise ring. If you say to being my Tiffany, i promise to never hurt you. No matter what happens." Fairy eyes started watering. She nodded quickly and Zackary gave her a wide smile, placing the ring on her finger. He stood up to his full height, he was slightly taller than her, and she pulled him into a hug. "Zackary I literally love you" She hugged him together. Zackary smiled wider and Muttered those special words for the first time ever. "I love you too, Fairy"

Fairy pulled away after a while and handed him his gift again. "Here, nothing can beat what you just did for me but here"

Zackary kissed her forehead and unwrapped the gift. Fairy mom stood on the side recording them. Inside was something that he had wanted forever.

It was a silver ring that he had saw online a few weeks ago. He couldn't buy it because he got his card took. The ring was over 50,000 dollars and it was sold out everywhere but yet, here it was still in his hands. Zackary mouth fell open. "Oh my god how did you-"

Fairy cut him off. "I saved up. It took me a while but here it is." Zackary gave her the biggest hug ever, knocking both of them over. He kissed her all over her face. "I love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you!" He repeated over and over again five more times after that.. Fairy giggled. "I love you too zack" Fairy Dad coughed loudly. "Ahem" He said, making the boy pause. Zackary looked up at Fairy's dad. "Sorry Mr. Rose" He grinned cheekily and helped Fairy stand up. Fairy dad chuckled, looking over at his wife and smiling. He was happy that his daughter was happy. And that's all that mattered this christmas, it was her happiness.

Zackary picked up his ring and placed it on his finger. Then he sat down on the couch and pulled Fairy onto his lap. "You know, i think this just gotta be my best christmas ever. And my first one with you" He grinned at her. Fairy smiled. "This is most definitely the best christmas ever" She kissed him. "Ew get a room" Aiden said, recording them to post it on his Instagram story. Alyvia hit him. "Stop it, it's cute" She smiled at them. Venus agreed. "Agreed!" Venus Cousin Victoria nodded in agreement. Fairy and Zackary stuck up their middle fingers at Aiden, pulling away from the kiss as Zackary pulled a blanket over them.

Fairy looked around and saw her family, Alyvia Family, Venus Family and his family all in there, watching tv. The grinch and A Christmas story playing one after another. She smiled widely.

Her life was perfect. And literally nothing could ruin this at all.

AND THE AUTHOR FINALLY SPEAKS AGAIN..
i love it here. also, next year they'll be at fairy or alyvia house.
This is one of the most heartwarming chapters i have ever written this year. Merry christmas everyone. and i have officially updated all of my stories for christmas. <33