Chapter 4

„AHHH!" the green haired boy screamed. Luckily, because of his translucent state, no one heard him. After calming is nerves, he decided to try and walk around, and found that he was able to fly if he wanted. He spent at least half an hour figuring out how to interact with objects. "Why don't I visit an old friend and give him a scare?" He mused to himself. Izuku left his home and began floating towards the angry Pom-poms house. He hadn't seen the blonde haired boy in over four years. As he arrived at the house, he effortlessly floated up to and through the window that he remembered to be Bakugous. The blonde was sitting at his desk, cursing at homework. Izuku floated next to him and knocked over a table lamp. The pomegranate only cursed more and put it back in its place, only for the giggling Izuku to knock it over repeatedly. After a few hours, it was already getting dark. Izuku looked at the mess he had made of Bakugous room. Speaking of wich, the pomegranate was standing in the middle of his room, and was effectively screaming the house down. Izuku left. He floated back through the bussling streets of Musutafu. In his room, he effectively reconnected his soul to his body. He was just in time, as his mother was calling him down for dinner.

There another short chapter, I'll probably write some       Chapters and post em all at once now. Thank you for the reads and
Have a wonderful day/night