Chapter 5

(Izuku is almost fourteen, Ten months before the exam.)

From that point on, Izuku just kept going. He started comprehending his Quirk more and more, but sadly not without side effects. Since the day he first realised what his Quiek was truly capable of, he became numb. His problem was not a direct side effect of his quirk, he was just bored. To put it simply, his problem was his lack of problems. After awhile he became extremely detached and rather cold to people. He had no reason to get annoyed, frustrated, sad, angry or anything else. He had realised that his Quirk was basically capable of anything. It seemed impossible, but that was just the point, it was supposed to be. In the ten Months before the exam, he decided to train without his Quirk. He decided to clean Dagoba beach. It took him only two months to finish the task, but he wasn't satisfied. He made a workout routine for himself, it was designed to get tougher and tougher as he continued. By the end, three days before the entrance exam, he could lift about 80 kilograms without breaking much of a sweat. For the first time in two years, he felt satisfaction. He also knew that going to the entrance exam and beating his former bullies score to a pulp would be quite enjoyable.

There another chapter. I feel like the Quality of my work has decreased enormously, but I thank you for your votes and of course your reads. I try to use chapters as time skips to make the story feel better, tell me if I should change anything and I'll consider.