Chapter 6

Izuku woke up to the sound of his alarm trying to destroy his ear drums. With a flick of his wrist, it shattered and desolved. Izuku got up and "dressed", in truth he just made the clothes appear on his body.(AN: clothes above or feel free to use your imagination). He could hear his mom calling him down for breakfast. They spent the meal with Izuku as passive as ever and Inko wishing him the best of luck. Afterwards, he left his house and decided to walk to school. Just about a hundred meters in front of the famous UA academy, a certain blonde haired aggression junky bumped into him. "WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING PUNK" the guy screamed. "But why? You bumped into me after all..? Izuku retorted with an ever so stoic tone and a raised eyebrow. Huh?! You think you're better than me a**hole!?" Bakugou screeched. He raised his hand and tried to slap the other boy. Keyword:, tried. As his hand ignited with the crackling and sizzling of nitroglycerin, his body went limp and he fell to the ground. Izuku bent over him and smirked. It felt good to be the one at power, but he decided that he would not yet take his revenge. In the glimpse of an eye, he was gone. Leaving Bakugou to slowly get the feeling in his limbs back.

Ok another short chapter, hope you enjoyed it!