4. overthinking

With a mug of black coffee in his hands, Sunoo stared at the deep blue of the dawn sky painting a picture at his window.

He thought about it really hard, and arrived at one final question: "do I leave behind a great guy who definitely likes me back and go for a hopeless one-sided crush, or grow to love the guy who loves me?"

He typed those exact words in a message to his group chat and waited anxiously for a reply. Obviously, he wouldn't get one soon; it was 4:57 AM.

"Would I actually fall for Niki? He is pretty hot," Sunoo smirked. Upon realising what he had said, he mentally slapped himself and sighed, "What the fuck am I doing?"

"But do I honestly like Leeyoung?"

At this point, Sunoo was rambling on and on, speaking directly what went on in his head.

"Maybe I will fall for Niki eventually," Sunoo hummed. "Should I just go on more dates with him?

Just when he said that a text popped up on his phone screen. It was from Sunghoon.

It read, 'def option 2, sun'

And he knew Sunghoon was serious; he was always serious when he used commas.

"Is that settled then?" Sunoo said to himself as he typed an 'okay' into the chat.

"I guess it is."

What Sunoo had concluded after he had downed his large mug of black coffee was that he'd go on more dates and get to know Niki a little more before judging him blindly. Maybe even fall for him in the process. Because honestly, where's the sense in hopelessly crushing on some senior who is way out of your league.

"I guess I can learn to love him," he breathed, leaning his head on the table and gazing out the window at the sky, embellished with the brilliant carmine of the rising sun.

sorry for the short chap- I swear the next one is exciting.