2. Unusual Meetings.

As Hitch walked into town, he sat down on a public bench and looked out at the horizon. He smiled, thinking of being with Sprout, watching the horizon with him. He stopped day dreaming and watched the people walking past, smiling because others were as happy as him.

Sprout walked through town, listening to music with his head down, He have a little sigh, seeing others happier than him. He wished he was with Hitch, one of the only ponies that makes him happy. He walks past somepony sitting on a public bench, not paying attention to the pony. The pony spoke up:

"Sprout!" Hitch said, sounding glad that he had ran into Sprout. Sprout took off his headphones and looked up at Hitch.

"O-oh! H-hey Hitch!" He said quietly. Sprout had become more awkward and anxious around Hitch the more his love for Hitch had developed.

Hitch giggled a little and said "I didn't think I'd see you here! I thought you'd have a day at home." Sprout smiled and blushed a little, feeling glad that Hitch was happy because he was there.

"W-well I j-just thought I'd come out i-into town." Hitch smiled and patted next to him, signalling for Sprout to sit next to him. Sprout nodded and sat next to Hitch.

The two started talking to each-other about stuff they've been doing, how their lives are going, all that kind of stuff. Sprout sighed a little and said quietly:

"H-hey, um, w-would you m-maybe like t-to g-go out one d-day?" Hitch tilted his head a little and asked, "What did you say, sorry?" Sprout became a little shaky and asked with a clearer voice, "W-would you like t-to go out one d-day?"

Hitch blushed heavily and stuttered a little.

"W-w-well I g-guess we could do that." Hitch smiled, surprised that Sprout asked. Sprout smiled and hugged Hitch tightly. Hitch hugged back, smiling.