7. Wanna Go Again?

A week had passed since Sprout and Hitch had their first date. Sprout was still really nervous and anxious, though he was getting a bit better about it. Hitch was still as open as always, talking to everyone, being true main sherif. Hitch, Sprout and Sunny had vowed to not tell anyone except really close people, afraid that they'd be looked down on by others. Although the legalisation of gay marriage had been around for years, people still thought it was a touchy subject.

Sprout was sitting on his bed, looking out the window, watching the world go by. He was really satisfied with how that first date went. He really wanted to call Hitch again and ask for a second date, but he was really nervous, afraid that Hitch would turn him down.

Hitch, on the other hand, was confident that he'd call Sprout for a second date. Hitch was really happy after their first date, and was ready to take on the next one. He picked up his phone and called the Cloverleafs home phone.

The phone ringed for a bit, then someone picked up.
"Hello, this is the Cloverleaf residence. Phyllis speaking."
"Hi Mrs Cloverleaf, is Sprout home? I want to talk to him!"
"Sure, hun. I'll give to the phone to him."

After that, Hitch could hear some walking over the line and then heard Phyllis say to someone "It's Hitch." When Sprout got the phone, he waited for his mother to exit his room, so he could have some privacy talking to his special somepony.

"H-hey Hitch!" Hitch smiled, thinking Sprout nervous voice was quite cute.
"Hey, buddy. What's the word?" Hitch said, after giggling a little. He was really happy to talk to Sprout again.
"O-oh, nothing much. I've missed talking to you, so I'm glad you called."

Hitch realised they haven't talking for a week. Crime rate in Maritime Bay had dropped significantly ever since all 3 types of ponies had become united as friends, so Sprout was only called into the  Sheriffs office if Hitch wasn't going to be there or someone had had happened.

"Haha, I'm glad to be talking to you to. Say, you wouldn't mind if I asked you on another date, would you?" Sprouts face turned bright red, and he became more stuttery.
"I-I would love that!" He said quickly, as he was more nervous by that point.
"Alright, would you like to go see a movie?"

Sprout had read stories on this website called Ponitt, a website where ponies all around the world can share stories and make funny memes to make others laugh! The stories sprout had read about Movie Dates always ended up in sex. But he had read some others stories about how it ended nicely.

Sprout took a while to think, and Hitch piped up.
"D-do you want to go anywhere else if you're not comfortable going to the movies?" Sprout immediately said
"O-oh! I'm fine with going to the movies. Just trailed off with my thoughts, sorry!" Sprout could hear a faint giggle over the phone.                                                                                                                      "Aww, that's okay. So, when do you want to go out?" Sprout took a moment and said                         "Are there any showings tonight? I though if there were, we could maybe meet up later and walk around?" Hitch thought about it for a moment, thinking about what they could do.                              "Yeah, I could do that. I'm not busy." Sprout smirk and said                                                                               "Alright, meet you in the town centre at about 5 o'clock?"                                                                                 "Sure, see you later... babe." 

Hitch hung up, leaving Sprout excited and nervous. It was only 11:30, so Sprout had a ton of time to get ready. He got out of his bed and took the phone out to his mother, his face bright red. He tried to not be seen by his mother, know she'd interrogate him just at the sight of his blushy face. He out the phone back onto the bench and went on a stealth mission back to his room. He thought he was doing well, until mis mother saw his blushy face. She instantly asked him

"What did you talk to Hitch about, young man?" Some of the colour drained from his face as he tried to think of an excuse. Does he tell the truth? Does he dare lie to his mother that he loves? He quickly says                                                                                                                                                                        "U-um, nothing! We just talked about s-stuff!" Sprout's tone kind of gave his lie away.                        "C'mon Sweetie, tell me the truth. What did you talk about." Sprout sighed, not wanting to tell his mother, but he would have to tell her or she would be pissed.                                                                  "sigh... I-I have a date with him..." Sprout mumbles. Phyllis tilts her head, looking confused.          "Honey... I don't understand. Are you going as friends or ar-" Sprout cuts her off.                                   "Mommy... I'm in love with Hitch. I think I'm gay." He sniffles a little, nearly about to cry.                   "Honey... It's okay... I don't care." Phyllis smiles softly at him, looking sincere. Some tears come out of Sprouts eyes, and he starts to cry a little. Phyllis pats his head.                                                          "Hey, hey, don't cry sweety. I'm fine with it... I'm bisexual myself." Sprout looks up at her.                 "Y-you are? I never knew that." Sprout sniffs and stops crying. He smiles at his mother.                      "Thanks mom, I-I'm gonna go now." She smiles and watches him trot off to his room.