3

Sunwoo POV
i woke up to see only black.

of course it's black, kim sunwoo, you got your eyes wrapped by bandages, remember? i don't even know if im actually opening my eyes or are fully or halfly closed.

a doctor entered the ward room as they asked me something. "kim sunwoo, do you feel anywhere uncomfortable these days?"

i nodded my head, "my head feels heavy, and my heart too..."

"about your head, it's still normal, since it's only the second day since you stayed here. the time when you fall, your head was a bit damaged but what's worse was your eyes. and about your heart uh... im sure someone will heals it for you... do you feel uncomfortable or pain in your eyes?"

i shook my head, "nothing much."

"okay, starting tomorrow, every saturday morning, we will take off the bandage for an hour to see the healing progress of your eyesight. is that okay?", the doctor asked and i nodded my head.

"okay, ah right. just now there was a girl asked me to pass the words to you. there's sandwiches on the table. and a package of wet tissues to wipe your hands before and after eat. if you need any help, just press the button on the wall above your head level when you sit up.", the doctor said and left.

i smiled at the words, it should be hana.

but do we really have a classmate name hana???

i didn't think much, my hands slowly searching for a pack of wet tissues as i opened it and took one out to wipe my hands. i let my hands slightly dried and took the pack of sandwiches, started to munch on them.

it's so delicious!

'im going to thank her so much for everything she does when my eyes are fully recovered.', i smiled at my thought as i continued eating.

i was eating peaceful when the door suddenly opened itself and i heard footsteps. there's no way someone would be here... isn't it school time right now?

"oh? you're awake. AND YOU'RE EATING SANDWICH OMG CAN YOU SEE THINGS ALREADY SUNWOO???" oh... i recognised the owner of this voice, he's surely doomed.

"no i can't. and why are you here, i thought you're supposed to be at school?", i asked.

"o-oh, there's 10 minutes before class, so i came here to greet you. damn i even bought you some bread for breakfast...", he said.

"do you wanna come closer eric? i can't really hear you. can you take the seat beside me?", i asked and he hummed. i think he really sat beside me now.

a smirk flashed on my face as i succeed headlock eric. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT PUT THE BATTERIES INSIDE THE WALKIE TALKIE YOU BETRAYER!!!"

"OUCH STOP STOP STOP SUNWOO IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW!!!"

i let him go quickly so he can shut up before a nurse come in again and scold us like what happened yesterday.

"anyways, im putting those bread in front of you, whenever you're hungry you can open them and eat them. rest well dude, you have to get well very soon and accompany me at the apartment okay?! i don't wanna stay with my parents anymore they're nagging me over me playing video games for 30 minutes!!!", he whined and i just nodded my head as i chewed my food.

"go back to school before you're late."

i heard him taking something out as he placed something else and closed it again. "did you put the batteries inside the walkie talkie already?", i asked, knowing the source of the noise of a spring.

"yeah. okay gotta go, bye!", he said.

i waved at every direction as i am not sure where's the door actually as the door closed.

im alone again.

-

i felt someone shaking my body lightly as i woke up and groaned.

"sunwoo? wake up now..."

oh, it's hana.

i slowly sat up with her help, it's school time for me i guess, and lunch...? i don't know.

"it's 1.48pm now. have you eat lunch?", she asked and i shook my head. "oh gosh, uhh is it okay if you have some sushi for lunch?", she asked as i heard she opened something, her lunchbox i supposed.

i shook my head, "its okay i can just have the breads my friend brought me."

"but it's lunch, sunwoo. you supposed to eat properly for lunch, so tell me if it's okay to have sushi or i will get something else downstair for you.", she nagged.

i sighed as i gave in, "sushi is fine."

"okay... open your mouth.", she said and i did. i felt sushi went into my mouth as i started to chew on them.

"did you made them yourself?", i asked. "no of course! im not that expert to make such fancy food.", she replied.

"by the way, did you brought the wet tissues and sandwiches for me this morning?", i asked, even if i knew the answer is yes.

"n-no, what do you mean by that?", she stumbled at her own words. in denial huh, what a cutie she is. gosh i wish i could see her face right now, sighs.

i smiled, "thank you."

"i-i said it wasn't me!", she argued back.

"okay okay, let's say it wasn't you hana. now can i have another one?", i asked and she giggled as she fed me another one.

after i ate my lunch (i didn't know if she also ate or not but i supposed she did), she started to give me lesson with her mouth.

thank god im halfly auditory learner, or else her efforts will be totally wasted.

the lesson ended and she left. a while later, around 15 minutes i think, someone barged in the door as someone ruined my peaceful moment.

"HEY YO KIM SUNWOO!!!"

oh its the clownz...

---