7

Author POV
"hana..."

"hmm?", jinyeon hummed.

"i like you.", sunwoo said. she got choked on her water, "w-what?!"

sunwoo leaned closer to her, "do you want me to repeat myself sweetie? i. like. you. hana.", he said as he planted a kiss on her cheek.

"do you like me too?", he asked with his puppy boba eyes. she looked down as she slowly nodded, "y-yes."

happiness overload inside her and it feels like her heart exploded numerous times as she smiled like a fool. sunwoo held her jaw up to make her look at him as he crushed his lips on hers.

and that's when jinyeon found out everything is just a dream as she fell off from her own bed.

"ah fuck, what dream is this?!", she groaned as she messed up her hair. "why the hell did i dream this oh god?!", she kicked her legs in the air as she covered her face in embarrassment.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS AHHHH CAN YOU STOP BEATING THIS FAST FOR GOD SAKE MY FREAKING HEART?!", she shouted on her pillow.

she looked at her phone, it's friday already and she hasn't got her courage back to tell sunwoo her real name yesterday, ha ha she felt like a clown sighs.

but look at the bright side, after pulling out the revenge she might get back her sane and she might got overconfident in everything and ended up telling him her real name too.

-

the prank was so successful that she couldn't stop laughing along with the others. although it might be a bit cruel, but not as cruel as them beating her up.

jinyeon 'break a leg' of their chairs and put them back like nothing happened. it means to do better in order to make sunwoo attracted to them lmao HAHA.

anyways back to reality...

"WHO THE HELL BROKE THE CHAIR LEG?!", yuna asked and everyone shut their mouth up. jinyeon pretended to focus on her book as she quickly took one out and started to read.

jinyeon hoped that she can record this moment to chanhee. sighs.

what's funnier was that someone else recorded in the behalf of her and posted in the school groupchats. now the three of them are famous in the school, thanks to jinyeon you three!!!

jinyeon watched the video muted as she held her laughter and thought, 'damn i really hope i at least got chanhee's contact details so he can see this gosh!!!'

-

as soon as she entered sunwoo's room after school, she forgot what she actually need to do. seeing him after the dream she had in the morning makes her nervous somehow.

"have you eaten your lunch sunwoo?", she asked and he shook his head. she then took out her lunchbox and started to feed him. after that she tutored him just as usual.

"hana, can you come here tomorrow around 9am?", he asked.

"hmm? uhh, sure.", she replied and a smile cracked on his face. she gave him a small smile too seeing him smiling happily.

"thank you.", he muttered softly.

she then leave his room. when she almost got home, she remembered that she haven't tell him her name. "oh shit not again jinyeon!!!", she groaned in frustration.

'there's tomorrow. its okay...', she thought to herself.

-

and tomorrow arrives.

sunwoo had the bandage took off from his eyes and he opened his eyes eagerly. it was blurry at first, but slowly after a few minutes, he can see clearer.

what surprising is that he can see things from far away clearly but halfly blurry for nearer things.

"that's normal sunwoo, you can't see clearly for near things is because that you haven't used to seeing things for now. im sure after a few hours you will be able to see them clearly. you will need to come here again tonight, and if everything is good, then you will be able to discharge tomorrow.", the doctor said.

"ah okay, thank you doctor!", he said and went back into his room.

right now, he is 100% excited to meet 'hana'. he would be able to see how she looks like if she stands further. finally, it's happening, he had been wanting to see her face for long.

but as time passed, even when all of the boyz came, there's no sight of her.

night comes and he was alone in his room.

"can i see you today please hana... please come, i missed you... you said that you will come, please... i... like you.", he muttered to himself as he looked out of the window.

"the moon is beautiful, hana.", he whispered with a weak smile on his face.

where is she?

-

jinyeon had serious stomachache that she kept throwing up in the toilet for constantly hours.

she is too weak to even go back to her bed and she could only crawled out of the toilet and had a seat on the couch near the toilet.

'i need to see sunwoo...', she thought, but her body said otherwise. she can't move far, her body is weak.

she can't even eat. if she eats anything, she will eventually throw them up in a few hours later and she doesnt want that.

she wanted to go see the doctor, but she couldn't.

thankfully she was able to reach her drawer and get some medicine. after taking them, she slowly walked to her bed and tried closing her eyes to get some rest.

who knows that she fell asleep for the whole day after closing her eyes.

---
hey hey uhh as u see my school started so i will be very busy for a while but for now the updates are some that i wrote before school starts so im still updating a bit hehe have a nice dayyy