38

Author POV
the couple went to shopping first, as jinyeon wanted to buy something. they went into the accessories shop.

jinyeon actually wanted to buy something for herself, she just wished that she brings enough money lollol.

there was this necklace that caught her eyes, but unfortunately it was a bit pricey that she didn't want waste the money that she earned for it.

"the necklace would really look good on you, miss!", the girl who was standing beside her said, a worker of the shop.

"oh, thank you.", she replied with a smile and walked away.

sunwoo on the another side heard everything as he slowly walked to the staff and asked with a whisper, "which one was it?" the staff then pointed out the necklace.

"i will buy this, pack it for me please

"i will buy this, pack it for me please."

he quickly paid for it before jinyeon could spotted him. he shoved it into his pocket and walked to her as if nothing happened, "is there anything you like, babe?"

she looked at him and shook her head, "no, how about you?" he shook his head too.

"let's go then.", he took her hand and was about to leave the store when she stopped him, "oh wait!"

she pulled him to somewhere corner with a mirror, "let's take a picture babe!" he smiled at the nickname she called him, "i can't hear you, what did you said?"

she hit his arm, "don't tease me woo!"

he giggled and took out his phone to take a picture. just in the time he clicked the button to take a photo, she pecked his lips.

(a

(a.n: ignore their clothes i just wanted u all to see how is it im not as good in describing wjsowjais)

"let's go now!", he smiled like an idiot while being pulled out of the store by her.

a little did they know, haknyeon, well not only haknyeon but the whole the clownz were at nearby. *coughs* *coughs* its a *coughs* coincidence. and they saw it.