26

Author POV
jinyeon wore mask and cap to school for the next few days before school break starts. and sunwoo only able to take picture of her wearing those accessories.

it's lunch time now.

"for god sake, take off your cap at least!", he whined as he took his phone out, readying to take another picture anytime when she does it.

"no, and stay away from me. i don't wanna starve myself today.", she said.

"why would you starve yourself just to not take off the mask so that i can not take picture of you?! gosh you're so weird jinyeon!", he crossed his arms.

he sighed before he make a deal with her, "fine, i won't take a picture of you now. you have 5 minutes to eat the food."

she faced him immediately after she heard what he said, "really?" he nodded.

the girl cheered in tiny as she took off her mask and started to shove her bread into her mouth. she then got choked on the food and coughed.

"yah yah, eat slowly!", sunwoo said as he patted her back and handed a bottle of banana milk to her.

she drank the banana milk when she stopped coughing. he sneakily took a picture of her and he accidentally turned on the flashlight.

"yah what was that?!", she glared at him and looked down to see him holding his phone. "kim sunwoo!!!", she shouted.

sunwoo stood up as he had his phone up high, and so does jinyeon who kept jumping up to reach the phone. she wanted to snatched his phone away and delete the picture so badly. so she kicked him and the phone dropped right on her hand.

she smirked as she saw the screen is still not off, she quickly opened gallery and delete the picture.

"y-yah!", he hissed in pain.

"that was for YOU taking my picture without permission. here you go, your welcome.", she said as she put the phone on the table.

"oh, and im taking the banana milk too! thank you for the treat sunwoo!", she said as she took the drink with her, leaving him alone there.

"cute.", he mumbled and took his phone.

-
Sunwoo POV

ericsohnnn

berrywoo
i already tried my best to take the picture
but she wore cap and mask to school
and only take the mask off whenever she eats

ericsohnnn
mhmm
show me :D

berrywoo
u won't recognise her anyways when u come back
but sure

berrywoo u won't recognise her anyways when u come back but sure