20

Jinyeon POV
"JINYEON!!!"

i turned my back to see chanhee panting heavily.

"chanhee? didn't i told you t-", he cut me off as he took my wrist. "there's something more important, you gotta come with me!", and he pulled my wrist as we started running with him leading me.

we arrived at the cafeteria and i gave him a confused look.

"get something to eat first, you will see.", he said and i just nodded as i bought a bread. he brought me to a table which there sat sunwoo and another girl.

they were chatting happily when we sat opposite them. the girl stopped laughing as she pointed at me and asked sunwoo, "who's she, sunwoo?"

"oh? you two are here!", he said joyfully.

i just gave them a thin smile. as i was about to open my mouth and introduce myself, sunwoo did the job for me instead.

"she's ju jinyeon."

"jinyeon, this is hana.", he said and i frowned.

h-hana? who the fuck knows about this except me and chanhee and eric and sunwoo and basically the whole wetheclownz group chat members...

i guess i got kinda angry that i accidentally squeezed the pack of my bread. the bread wrapper accidentally exploded and let out a big pop sound which earned attention from the others in the cafeteria.

i stood up as i bowed, apologising to them before i sat down.

the two of them were back to their own world, chatting happily as if me and chanhee are not exist. i munched my bread to express my anger.

chanhee seemed to notice it as he patted my back softly. i looked at chanhee and nodded, he knew what i wanted to do now.

i stuffed the whole bread inside my mouth and quickly chewed them as we both stood up. he wanted to inform the two of them but it seems like they're BUSY CATCHING UP with each other so we left without them REALISING.

i stomped my way out of the cafeteria.

now who the fuck is this girl and what's her purpose of lying sunwoo.

chanhee pulled me to somewhere quiet as we both sat down on the bench. "what are you going to do?", he asked and i just shrugged.

"are you going to confront?"

i nodded and he smiled. but then i shook my head and he looked puzzled.

"is there any thing that i can do? i don't think he will believe me if i say that im hana, plus what's so important about that hana.", i said.

"lemme ask you one thing."

"do you like sunwoo?"

i looked at him immediately and shook my head like crazy, "NO!" me?! like kim sunwoo?! wtf is wrong with chanhee today?!

"... okay... i guess?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GUESS? I SAID NO! I DONT LIKE HIM!", i literally stood up and shouted that even the birds nearby are scared away.

"cause it sounds like you do and you acted like you do actually.", he stated and i gave him a disgusted look.

"look chanhee, i like juyeon more than sunwoo. stop spitting nonsense! im going back to class now if you would excuse me.", i said as i ran back and get ready for my next class.

by the way i didn't mean that, me and juyeon are in love hate relationship and that fact will NEVER change.

-