Chapter 3 - Gunpla Battle...Again...Wait, But This is Bandori...!

"If that's the level you're at...!"

Mikazuki said as a white robot raised it's large mace.

"Then beating me is nothing but a pipe dream!"

Mikazuki exclaimed as the mace destroyed it's oppnent's arms and body as a cannon unfolded from behind it and shot at it before finally ending the game.

"And that's it, the winner of this battle between Gunpla Academy and Haneoka Boy's Academy, is Haneoka Boy's Academy, Team: Asteroid!"

The referee exclaimed as the systems deactivated.

"Amazing..."

Lisa exclaimed as that's all she could say from Mikazuki fighting against people in a world class level.

"Mikazuki, you said you were banished? Is it alright if you share?"

Yukina asked.

"Put it simply, I no longer enjoyed Gunpla Battle, most especially due to my family's influence, they wanted a child that could be a champion and engrave the "Astra" family name in history...but when it came down to it, their strictness was something else, they forced me into tournament after tournament, building gunpla I never even liked, it was hard for me to live a decent childhood"

Mikazuki said as he took a bite out of the cookies that Lisa prepared.

"But when it came down to them wanting to hurt Mizuki with their strictness...I couldn't take it anymore...I asked Mizuki what she wanted, and she said that she no longer wanted any single form of training, it was too hard on her...but when it started to become physical abuse, we didn't even think twice and just ran away"

Mikazuki said as he drank some tea.

"Mikazuki..."

Yukina and Lisa said as they started to shed a few tears.

"Are you guys okay...? I hope you guys won't treat me differe-"

Mikazuki said but was cut off by Lisa going up to him.

"Don't worry Mikazuki, we won't...! We'll be there for you if you need us, alright...!?"

Lisa exclaimed.

"T-Thanks..."

Mikazuki said as he just looked at them.

"By the way...your gunpla...it's looks really contradicting"

Yukina said while reviewing the video.

"Regarding that, I actually upgraded it just recently...even though I quit, I can't help but tinker just a little"

Mikazuki said as he laughed a bit.

Timeskip to the next day, Mikazuki was working in CiRCLE as Marina called upon Mikazuki to a vacant room.

"Mikazuki, check this out"

Marina said as she showed a desk with a piece of glass on it.

"W-What is this...?"

Mikazuki asked as he was sweating a few bullets trying to hide that he knows what it is.

"It's a Gunpla battle System, it's super famous in live houses now, so I said why not get one as well? So I did!"

Marina exclaimed as Marina unveiled a gunpla case.

"I-I see, anyway, I'll be outside cleaning...!"

Mikazuki said as he was fixing his things and hurried to leave.

But, before he could do so...a man in a suit and shades showed up with a pulled back hair.

"So this is CiRCLE...I was told to inspect the new battle system taht was instaleld here"