Chapter 11 - Welcome! To Gunpla Battle Championship!

"Alright, that should be enough for today..."

Mikazuki said as he looked at Chiron who had a small touch up.

The armor parts were now cleaner, edgier, and was made perfectly for charging, the legs no longer had any oversized heels, as it was still stable at least.

"I'm worried that Rinko-san can beat it just by looking at it..."

Mikazuki playfully chuckled at that statement as he walked out of his room and was greeted by Lisa.

"Oh, Mika~! Good Morning!"

Lisa greeted, still in her pajamas.

"Good morning, Lisa...I finally finished the gunpla, I'll be heading out later to enter the tournament."

Mikazuki said as he looked at her with a smsile on his face.

"I heard what happened yesterday, you almost lost to Rinko?"

Lisa teased.

"Yeah, she's a really formidable opponent, I almost lost if it weren't for Martial Arts phase, I guess I have that idiot sister of mine to thank for..."

Mikazuki replied while crossing his arms.

"But hey, Yukina and I will be watching your match, take 'em down!"

Lisa exclaimed as she got really pumped up.

Timeskip to the afternoon, the introduction of the players for the tournament were about to be announced, everyone was there as both schools were participating.

"And now for Hanasakigawa Girl's school, The Hanasakigawa Student Council!"

The audience cheered as the three girls walked in.

"Rinko Shirokane, Sayo Hikawa, and Arisa Ichigaya! How will these charming rookies fair!?"

The image person, Mirai Kamiki exclaimed.

"Haneoka Girl's Highschool Student Council! Hina Hikawa and Tsugumi Hazawa! With special addition...Lisa Imai!"

Mirai announced as the three girls walked in and the audience cheered louder.

"And now we move onto the tournament favorites! Gunpla Academy's Celestial Sphere! Wilfrid Kijima, Saga Adou, and Shia Kijima! Let's give them a round of applause!"

Mirai then announced as the fighters walked in and earned the applause of the entire audience.

"Tournament favorites...I hope Lisa will be alright..."

Yukina muttered to herself in the audience seat.

"Seiho Academy's Team Try Fighters! Fumina Hoshino, Yuuma Kousaka, and Sekai Kamiki!"

Mirai said as the three fighters were more revved up than anyone, ready to take on the challenge.

However, the crowd didn't die down, it instead got more and more hyped up, to the point where their cheers could be heard outside the event venue.

"And now for last year's winners! This audience reaction says it all!"

Mirai said as the three fighters were already on the stage, awaiting their spotlight.

"Haneoka Boys' School, Team Asteroid! Adam Takahashi, Ryuusei Sato, and their leader and ace! Mikazuki Astra!"

Mirai announced as Team Asteroid just looked serious and stared at the competitors.

"We lost to them last year..."

Wilfird said to himself, painfully remembering the loss.

"This time...we'll win..."