Chapter 9 - Silence

"Excuse me...! May I know where you got that gunpla...?"

A girl with white hair and black highlights said as she walked into CiRCLE.

"O-Oh, my boyfriend gave it to me..."

Lisa said as she blushed a bit from the fact that she called Mikazuki her boyfriend.

"This is...an Astra custom model...how did you get this...tell me...!"

She pressed as Yukina stepped in.

"That's enough, don't you think?"

Yukina said stepping in front of Lisa.

"Apologies, I may have gotten too excited, but that gunpla, it was made by Mikazuki Astra, correct?"

She asked as she recomposed herself.

"Y-Yes, do you know Mikazauki-san...?"

Rinko then asked as the sound of boxes dropping was heard behind the mysterious woman.

"Mangetsu..."

Mikazuki's voice sounded shaky saying her name.

"Had enough with your little tantrum? It's time to come back to the house and-"

Mangetsu said as she tried to touch Mikazuki's shoulder.

"You were never there for us..."

Mikazuki said as he swept Mangetsu's hand away.

"You were never there..."

Mikazuki said with fierce eyes.

"Then Mikazuki, how's Mizuki? I can't imagine the living conditions she must live through."

Mangetsu tauntingly said.

"She's eating well, enough sleep, better than you when you lost her goin to Akihabara."

Mikazuki said as the conversation was turning into an argument.

"W-Wait, hold up a second...!"

Lisa exclaimed getting in between them.

"Let's calm down a bit."

Sayo followed as Mikazuki followed Sayo as he calmed down.

"Oh what's this, the White Devil being tamed by a girl, is she your girlfriend~?"

Mangetsu said once more, trying to anger Mikazuki.

"I listen to friends, Mangetsu, something you might not have, and for your information, my girlfriend is th ebeautiful brown haird Lisa Imai right here."

Mikazuki said as he then gestured to Lisa.

Lisa was blushing at that statement as mangetsu turned to her and moved her eyes up and down, simply examining her.

"Didn't think you're into bitches like that."

Mangetsu said while crossing her arms.

Lisa sweatdropped at the remark as Roselia got angry and basically became the "Lisa Defense Squad" and glared at Mangetsu.

"Hey, stupid excuse of a piece of shit, life tip, don't go calling other people "bitches" and maybe people would actually like you...!"

Mikazuki said grabbing Mangetsu's collar.

"Say that again, you piece of shit heir!?"

Mangetsu said in an angry voice.

Then suddenly, both of them rammed their foreheads into each other as they constantly snarling at each other.