Chapter 7 - Armament Change...! Bushido...!?

"A concert?"

Mikazuki asked while lifting weights.

"Yeah, Lisa-nee said that Roselia will be doing a concert in the beach"

Mizuki replied.

After a few minutes, Mikazuki met back up with everyone.

"The outdoor gym felt great...!"

Mikazuki exclaimed as he picked up Chiron with a smile.

"Alright, I finished everything, even this brand new booster..."

Mikazuki said while looking at a booster that he made.

This booster was based off of the JEE-M103 Kutan Type-III, a long distance booster, it has been outfitted for the Chiron, it held all the parts for Chiron to change it to its different phases.

An hour passes and everyone was watching a tournament where Mikazuki was a special guest.

"Everyone, thank you for coming to today's gunpla battle tournament! We have a lot to showcase for you today!"

The MC exclaimed in her bikini.

"Today, we have two pairs that will give us an amazing exhibition match~!"

She exclaimed while the battle system started and the field was set.

"Gunpla Battle: Combat Mode Start Up! Model Damage level, set to C, Please set your GP Base!"

The system called out as the players placed their GP Base on the consoles as they were then placed in cockpits and their consoles activated.

"Beginning, Plavsky Particle Dispersal! Field 1: Space. Please set your gunpla"

The system called out as they placed their gunpla on the console and scanned them.

"Did Mikazuki-san change his gunpla...?"

Ran asked.

"It looks like a support booster, is Mikazuki-san just gonna focus on supporting his sister?"

Fumina asked.

"Battle start!"

The system exclaimed.

"Meijin Kawaguchi, Amazing Red Warrior!"

Mejin called out.

"Lady Kawaguchi, Devil Dragon Blade Zero Gundam!"

Lady called out.

"Mikazuki Astra, Gundam Chiron"

Mikazuki exclaimed.

"Mizuki Astra, Gundam Vidar Ryoshi!"

Mizuki exclaimed.

As they all launched from the catapult, they stopped at a nearby asteroid as Mikazuki was surveying the area from where they could attack.

"Mizuki, I found an asteroid belt, we'll lure them in there, wait there, alright?"

Mikazuki stated.

"Alright"

Mizuki replied and went to the asteroid belt and looked for the Meijin.

"So how do I find them...?"

Mikazuki wondered as a warning popped up from his left area.

He quickly made an evasive maneuver and dodged a lightning slash that was aimed for him. His booster then unfolded and revealed Chiron.

"A true monster as always"

Lady said as Mejin shot at Mikazuki.

Mikazuki then disengaged from the booster as it caught Blade Zero and at full speed pushed it to the Asteroid field.