4

Marley had walked into Rachel's and Sebastian's apartment after spending the day with Skylar. She had a lot of fun, and she felt the world be off her shoulders because she had told Skylar about her eating disorder, something she had been ashamed to admit to Jake and even Ryder in the past.

When Marley walked inside the apartment she saw Rachel and Sebastian asleep on the sofa, and decided she wouldn't disturb them and went for a relaxing bath, to clear her head and grasp everything that had happened. As she got into the bath after changing, she closed her eyes and wondered if anyone in Ohio missed her and if Jake was okay and happy. Marley knew Jake would go back into the arms of Kitty or even Bree. As Jake had cheated on her once before with Bree, and she knew she had to trust Jake now even though they weren't together.

Marley was also nervous to find herself outside her relationship with Jake and even nervous to start a new part in her life. As she thought of her new life she thought of her mum and even her dads and sister and how her mum had lied to her. Marley opened her eyes and thought that she was indeed doing the right thing with being with her sister because after all it wasn't just Marley's life and world that was turned upside down but Rachel's life and world had turned upside down as well.

A short time later after Marley finished in her bath and walked out of her room after getting dressed. She noticed Rachel was now awake and in the kitchen and Sebastian wasn't. Marley took the opportunity to talk to Rachel and get to know her Broadway star big sister.

Rachel handed Marley her tea, and they started talking.

"I'm sorry I sprung all of this on you. I bet your missing everyone back home." Marley thought about it and realised that she only really missed Blaine, Unique, her mum and Jake and her dads that she didn't know existed. Marley gave a small smile and said

I don't know. I guess the only people I really miss are Blaine, Unique, my mum, my ex boyfriend Jake and my dads even though I don't know them at all." Rachel leaned over and took Marley's hand.

"I won't ever stop you from talking to them at all, especially your mum, because after all she's still your mum and you love and care about her. And if you ever want to know about our dads. I don't mind telling you about them at all." Rachel didn't want to talk to about her dads as they controlled her life and basically forced her into an eating disorder to fit the part of the Broadway roles, she may despise Millie keeping Marley from her and her dads, but she thought Millie did do the right thing as Marley never had to endure her dads controlling ways growing up.

Marley was thankful for her sister, but she also saw sadness in Rachel's eyes at the mention of their dads. As curious as Marley was she knew not to press and excitedly told Rachel that she wants to go to the same school as Skylar and they sat there talking and getting to know one another.

Later that night as Rachel sat down at the kitchen table messaging her dads about Marley's decision with her education, and after she placed her phone on the table in front of her she placed her head in her hands and then felt someone massaging her shoulders. She knew it was Sebastian.

Sebastian knew the pressure Rachel had always been under when it came to Hiram and Leroy and with picking at everything Rachel did, and Sebastian himself was no stranger to that from them, the only person that was exempt from their picking was Finn.

After Sebastian finished massaging Rachel's shoulders to relax he sat next to her and gathered her in his arms.

"It's okay. It will be okay." Sebastian also knew that on top of everything Rachel was still dealing with the repercussions of everything from the past especially from Hiram and Leroy.

Sebastian kissed her temple to let her know that it will be okay. Sebastian held Rachel in his arms until she calmed down and it didn't exactly help that it was raining and thunder and lightning happened too something that Rachel was really terrified of.

After a sleepless night, Rachel knew she had to get up as she had to go to work as a music teacher. Rachel was still exhausted and tired as she couldn't sleep because of the thunder and lightning that was happening outside.  Rachel poured her, Sebastian and Marley a coffee and started to question if what she's doing for Marley is the right thing keeping her from her mum, but then again she knew what Millie did was illegal and having her dads know and not tell anyone at all wasn't exactly helpful in the situation either.

Rachel shook the thoughts away and decided that she would take Marley to school with her and have Skylar exempt from classes for the day so her sister could have a feel of the place before attending, and Rachel knew Marley was comfortable with Skylar.

Rachel also noticed the discomfort from Marley when she was talking about Ohio and her ex boyfriend Jake, as they spoke the night before, she also noticed how Marley would pick at the food and eat small bites. She made a mental note in her mind to talk to her and find out what's going on, as Rachel herself suffered an eating disorder thanks to her dads and Finn, and she hopes her little sister isn't going through the same thing.

As she thought that she felt arms wrap around her and saw an arm extend to the bench to pick up a red coffee mug with the flash symbol on it.

"Don't forget to eat, and take your time Pretty Girl." Rachel sensed his concerns but Rachel hadn't had a setback in over two years ever since she cut her dads from being her agent, and got rid of Finn for good and made Sebastian her talent agent. She nodded her head and said

"I promise. And I might take Marley with me to Dalton High, so she can get a feel for the place and be shown around by Skylar." Sebastian didn't like the idea of Skylar missing classes but he understood that Marley felt comfortable with Skylar.

"I don't like him missing classes but I understand and so would Barry and Iris." Rachel kissed Sebastian and as they pulled apart.

"I have bread in the toaster." Sebastian always worried for Rachel ever since she fainted due to her eating disorder, and he always so proud when Rachel ate something even if it was something small and she took her time, it was the fact that she was eating that made Sebastian proud of her, he just hopes her next Broadway role isn't as intense as the last one was.