5

Dedicated to: Damonlover81  NikkiKay88 ShannonCataldi Mover18

As Marley followed Rachel through the hallways of her new school she became nervous and scared and was also becoming overwhelmed until she saw Skylar at his locker, which made her feel at ease because she and Skylar get a long really together at least she thinks they do, she's unsure how Skylar thinks.

Rachel sensed that Marley wanted to go over to Skylar.

"It's okay Marley, you can go to Skylar. I'm going to get him exempt today so he can show you around the school before you start here officially." Marley was happy that Rachel is letting her go to Skylar and even happier that she gets to spend the day with him too

"Are you sure?" Rachel nodded her head and said

"I'm sure, and besides I have class to teach today too." Marley hugged her sister and then walked over to Skylar.

As Skylar closed his locker, he saw Marley walk towards him and he smiled brightly.

"How are you liking it so far even though you aren't attending here yet officially." Marley felt at ease with Skylar, something she never felt with Jake or even Ryder.

"It's okay so far better than Mckinley but it's only been a couple of minutes though." Skylar gave an encouraging smile

"You'll like it here I promise. In the mean time need a personal tour guide for the school." Marley gave a wide smile and said

"Of course." Skylar held his arm out for Marley to take.

"Mi lady." Marley felt nervous with linking her arm with Skylar's, but she did so anyway because she felt safe with him.

"I'll introduce you to my friends first then I'll show you around." Marley nodded her head with agreeing to what Skylar said.

Skylar lead Marley through to another hallway to go to his friends.

Jane, Spencer, Madison, Mason and Roderick were standing at Spencer's locker talking when they saw Skylar in the distance with Marley.

Jane who has had a crush on Skylar since they were kids immediately felt heartbroken when they saw them walking together especially when she saw their arms linked together and the way Skylar looks at her.

Skylar smiled at his friends when he and Marley approached them.

"This is Marley. She's going to be attending here soon. She's also new here too." Skylar then looks at Marley and said

"And Marley these are my friends. Jane, Madison, Mason, Spencer and Roderick." They all greeted Marley and Skylar adds

"Jane and I actually grew up together. She's been my best friend since her and I were 5, she's practically my sister." At the mention of basically being his sister Jane felt more heartbroken, she knew she couldn't compete with Marley, not with how Skylar is looking at her. She gave a small smile and said

"It's really lovely to meet you." As she said that the bell had rung for class and Jane immediately looked at Skylar and said

"You coming to class." Skylar smiled widely at Marley and winked at her which caused Marley to blush and he then looked at Jane

"I'm not actually. I've been exempt today so I can show Marley around and be her personal tour guide." Skylar then placed his arm around Marley's neck something which didn't go unnotice to Jane.

"I'll save you a seat at lunch then." Skylar lead Marley away once more, and Madison comforted Jane

"It will be okay Janeykins, Skylar will see one day how he feels about you. He's probably just being his sweet and kind self, you know how kind and selfless he is." Jane wanted to believe her but Jane knew Skylar her childhood love Skylar is in love with another girl and there was nothing Jane could do about it.

Marley and Skylar fell in a comfortable as they walked around the school, and she thought back to the encounter she had with Skylar's friends. She knew better than to judge someone but she got the feeling that unlike the others in his friendship circle that Jane didn't like her very much. She didn't want to voice her concern about it because after all Skylar and Jane are childhood friends and she didn't want to ruin or come in between that at all.

Skylar sensed Marley had something on her mind

"You doing okay, you can tell me anything you know." Marley knew she should tell Skylar about her gut feeling that Jane didn't exactly like her but she didn't want to ruin anything or even spill to Skylar about Jane's secret crush on him.

Marley gave Skylar a small smile

"I'm okay and I know I can tell you anything Sky." Skylar blushed lightly at the nickname Marley had given him, or it could just be how sweetly she said his nickname.

Skylar stopped outside of a chemistry classroom and walked inside the empty room where he knew his brother Barry was. As Barry turned around from the board he saw his younger brother Skylar and a girl he didn't know.

"Skylar shouldn't you and your friend be in class." Skylar shrugged his shoulders

"I should be, but Miss Berry actually got me exempt for the whole day bro, she's letting me show her little sister Marley around." Marley looked at Barry and saw that he looked exactly like Sebastian.

Barry saw Marley look at him

"Seb is my identical twin brother. And I'm guessing you already met him?" Marley nodded her head

"I live with him and Rachel actually. He told me my dads don't exactly approve of him being with Rachel." Skylar and Barry spoke together

"That's actually true. They don't." As they said that, Skylar saw students lead by Jane walk in the classroom.

Jane stopped walking when she saw Skylar with Marley and his hand on Marley's back as he and Marley spoke to Barry. She sadly watched Skylar and Marley leave the classroom and sighed sadly.

Marley couldn't help but feel unsure of Jane because of their encounter before class. She didn't want Skylar, she thinks though as she had only got out of her relationship with Jake. Marley doesn't want trouble at all, not when she was getting away from it all as she had it all the time at Mckinley especially with Kitty and Ryder. As she thought of them she started to wonder how every one at Mckinley is doing and how the New Directions are going with Finn as their teacher. She was lucky she got out from there when she did.

Ryder walked to Jake's locker and closed the door to have Jake look at him.

"Marley's not at school again. What happened Jake, what did you do?" Jake was sick of fighting with Ryder, and was getting tired of it all.

"So what she's not at school. You don't control what she does Ryder. And I did nothing. If she wants me and everyone to know what's going on she would reach out, it's exhausting fighting with you, so leave me alone." Jake then walked to his next class.

Skylar stopped outside another classroom.

"This is the IT department with Miss Smoak and Mr. Ramone, just a warning but-" before he could say anything they hear a loud crash sound and then saw smoke, and Skylar protected Marley.

"That would be Mr. Ramone. He somehow has a knack for making things go on fire." Marley saw the fire and went wide eyed

"How?" Skylar sighs and said

"Noone knows. Not even Principle Mr. West knows and neither does Vice Principle Mr. Queen know either. They just let him be, because despite with managing to set things in fire, he's good at his job. Him and Miss Smoak both are."

Marley took Skylar's word for it, and continued following him around the school, and happy that she gets to spend the whole day with Skylar as well despite not having a great encounter with one of his friends, and she hopes that Rachel is okay too.