02.

"Scarlett, there's paparazzi across the street." Colin tapped Scarlett. Scarlett looked across the street and saw some photographers walking. "Clara, paparazzi are coming. Don't say anything to them and just keep walking.' said Scarlett. Clara didn't answer.

She looked anxiously at the paparazzi rushing towards Scarlett and Colin. Scarlett saw Clara's panic and grabbed her hand. They walked fleetingly past the paparazzi.

"Scarlett, who is that girl?"

"Scarlett, look at the camera!"

'Where are you going?'

Colin, Scarlett and Clara were shouted from all sides. Clara couldn't think straight anymore and she let Scarlett carry her away. She hated crowded places. The paparazzi was so pushy. They didn't take anything into account. All they wanted were good pictures of Scarlett and Colin.

After a few minutes, they had shaken off the paparazzi and arrived at the apartment. They quickly walked in. "Are you all right?" Scarlett looked at Clara with concern. "Yes, I'm fine." Clara replied. She sat down on a chair. "Shall I get you a glass of water?" asked Colin. 'Gladly.' Clara replied. Colin went to the kitchen to get water, and Clara was left alone with Scarlett.

"Clara, did that boy just want to harm you?" asked Scarlett. She squatted in front of Clara's chair. 'I do not know.' Clara replied. "Does he ever hurt you?" Scarlett looked at her questioningly. Clara nodded and she began to cry. "Honey." Scarlett rose and hugged the girl.

Colin came into the room with a glass of water. "Sorry Scar, but I really have to go now. Daryl won't be happy if I'm late." He put the glass on the table. 'I get that. Good luck dear.' Scarlett gave Colin a kiss. "Are you sure I can go?" Colin looked at Clara sitting shyly in the chair. "Yes, we'll be fine." Scarlett nodded. 'Okay, then I'll go. Bye sweetheart. Hi Clara.'

Colin said goodbye and then he left for work. According to Scarlett, he had to go to filming for a television program. Clara still didn't quite realize she was sitting on a chair in Scarlett Johansson's apartment.

"Here's something to drink." Scarlett handed Clara the glass Colin had set on the table for her. 'Thank you!' Clara took a sip. She wasn't thirsty at all. She was so surprised by today's events.

'Could you tell me something about yourself? Who you are? Where you come from?' Scarlett looked questioningly at Clara. 'I'm Clara and I'm fourteen years old. I've been living in an orphanage since I was two, but I don't know why. I did live with different foster families for a number of years, but it always ended in failure.' Clara told.

"And hobbies?" Scarlett asked curiously. Clara thought for a moment. 'I always enjoy painting, baking, cooking and I used to dance, but I haven't done that for a long time.' Clara told. She felt more and more comfortable with Scarlett, so she dared to tell more and more. 'Nice! I also always enjoy cooking.' said Scarlett.

"And that boy who harassed you earlier today. Is that your boyfriend?' asked Scarlett. 'Boyfriend?' Clara grimaced. "Clearly not." Scarlett concluded. 'Certainly not. That's Diego. He lost his parents two months ago and has been living with me in the orphanage ever since. He's Mr. and Mrs. Smith's pet.' Clara told. "And who are they?" asked Scarlett.

'The owners of the orphanage. All the kids love them.' said Clara. 'And you too?' Scarlett looked questioningly at the girl. Clara remained silent. "Clara?" Scarlett ran her hand over Clara's face, and Clara was startled from her thoughts. "Sorry, what is it?"

"Whether you like Mr. and Mrs. Smith." Scarlett repeated her question. 'Not really.' Clara replied. 'Why not?' asked Scarlett. Clara looked at Scarlett. She would have loved to say what was going on right away, but she couldn't. She barely knew Scarlett. She couldn't and wouldn't talk about it. It was too sensitive.

"Clara, you can tell me anything. I can see from you that there is something.' Scarlett put her hand on Clara's upper arm. Clara wanted to pull her arm away, but she let it. She wanted to trust Scarlett but it always ended in disappointment. People always damaged her confidence. Clara looked at Scarlett. Maybe she should just tell her after all.

"Mr. Smith mistreated me." she said softly. "He's doing something!" Scarlett exclaimed. Clara made herself small. She felt so vulnerable. "How long does he do that?" asked Scarlett. "I think for almost four years." Clara replied. Startled, Scarlett put her hand over her mouth. 'How bad. No one should hurt you. No one.' She said. Clara began to sob.

All the pain of the past four years came out. She had never discussed this with anyone. No one was allowed to know, Mr. Smith had emphasized that very clearly. Even Mrs. Smith knew nothing about it. A weight was lifted off Clara's shoulders. After all these years, she had finally told someone. Something she should have told someone a long time ago.

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you have a nice day :)

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think! <3