04.

'It was really delicious. Thank you very much.' Clara had eaten all her plate and looked gratefully at Scarlett. 'You're welcome dear. I'm glad you liked it.' Scarlett took Clara's plate and placed it on top of hers. "Shall I help clean up?" Clara asked. 'No, honey. Just sit tight. This is how it happened.' Scarlett got up and went to the kitchen with the dishes.

Clara was left alone in the living room and curiously looked around the living room. She hadn't looked around at all just now. The room was decorated very nicely. Next to the sofa was a table with a few picture frames on it. One of the photos featured a little girl. Must be Scarlett's daughter.

"I'm going to call the orphanage to tell you where you are." Scarlett had walked back into the living room. "Do I have to go back?" Clara looked anxiously at Scarlett. 'Of course not. You can stay here tonight and we'll look for a solution tomorrow.' replied Scarlett. 'Real?' Clara asked. Scarlett nodded. "I would never just send you back to those people. Tomorrow we will discuss how we are going to solve this.' She said. 'Thank you.' said Clara. 'You're welcome dear.'

Scarlett reached for her phone. "Do you know the phone number?" She looked questioningly at Clara. Clara nodded and gave Scarlett the number of the orphanage. Scarlett typed in the number and then she walked into the kitchen. Clara stayed behind in the living room. She wondered what Mr. Smith and Mrs. Smith would think. Soon she was not allowed to stay here and had to go back. That was really the last thing she wanted.

Clara took her phone out of her pocket and saw that she had received quite a few messages. Most were from Mrs. Smith and Diego, but she also had some unread messages from classmates. One of those classmates was Kelly. Curious, Clara opened the chat. Kelly never texted her. Kelly had sent a link. Clara clicked on it and immediately saw a photo of her, Scarlett and Colin taken earlier today.

'What are you doing?' Scarlett walked into the living room. 'Look at this.' Clara handed her phone to Scarlett. Scarlett looked at the photos and sighed. 'Sorry sweetheart. The paparazzi has once again turned it into a beautiful article.' Scarlett said as she read the article. 'It does not matter.' said Clara. 'Not really? The paparazzi can be so cheeky sometimes.' said Scarlett. "It's really not bad Scarlett. You can not help it. Let them guess who that mysterious girl is.'

Scarlett laughed weakly. "What did Mr. and Mrs. Smith actually say?" Clara asked. 'Oh yes, I was just about to tell you that. At first they didn't like it, but when I told them who I was, suddenly they were allowed to, so you can stay here tonight.' told Scarlett. 'Real? That's really nice. Can I give you a hug?' Clara asked. 'Of course!' Scarlett spread her arms and Clara hugged Scarlett. She was so happy to be able to sleep here tonight.

Scarlett rubbed Clara's back. "Ow." Clara muttered. Startled, Scarlett let go of her. 'What is it?' asked Scarlett. 'Nothing.' Clara replied. "Then why did you say ouch?" Scarlett looked at her questioningly. Clara said nothing and nervously bit her lip. 'Clara, what is it? Did I hurt you?' asked Scarlett. "No, I'm fine." Lied Clara. "Does your back hurt?" asked Scarlett. Clara didn't answer. "Clara, I want to help you. Please tell me what's going on.'

'My back hurts.' said Clara. 'How did that happen? Mr. Smith?' asked Scarlett. Concerned, she looked at Clara. Clara knocked her down. "Hey, look at me." said Scarlett. Clara looked at Scarlett. 'What did he do?' asked Scarlett. "Struck." Clara whispered softly. 'How bad. Does it bother you a lot?' asked Scarlett. 'Pretty. It hurts especially at the end of the day.' Clara replied. Scarlett thought for a moment. 'I still have some ointment that we can put on it. That makes the pain less.' She said. 'That is not necessary. The pain will go away on its own.' said Clara. "Or it will only get worse if we leave it that way." replied Scarlett. Clara didn't respond.

'Come with me.' Scarlett took Clara's hand and led her into the bathroom. "Sit on the edge of the tub." said Scarlett. Clara did as Scarlett said and sat on the edge of the tub. Meanwhile, Scarlett searched her medicine cabinet for the right ointment.

'Here I have it!' Scarlett held up the ointment. Clara looked at it. "If you want to take your shirt off, I can smear it on your back." Scarlett looked questioningly at Clara. Clara said nothing. She didn't want ointment and she didn't want Scarlett to see her back. Her back looked terrible.

"Hi honey, I get that you don't want to but you can trust me. I'm also a woman and I would never hurt you.' said Scarlett. Those words seemed to persuade Clara, as she reluctantly took off her shirt anyway. Fleeting and controlled, Scarlett smeared the ointment over the bruises.

'Success. If you put this on it every day, it will be completely gone in a week.' Scarlett gave the ointment to Clara. "Can I keep it?" she asked. She looked at Scarlett in disbelief. 'Yes of course!' replied Scarlett. Clara pulled her shirt back on. 'Thank you.'

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you have a good weekend! 

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think! <3