Berdly x Female!Baker!Reader

HI
This was requested by BerdlyNerdly
I wish I could add pictures but most of the pictures featuring berdly suck LMAO Anyway I hope you enjoy :D ALSO slight nsfw warning? I mean nothing really happens so TECHNICALLY I'm following my rules but I'm putting a warning here anyway.

~Am I...Pretty?~

(Y/N)'s pov:

I'm happily heading home from school cause I'm going to bake a new recipe today! People from school always come over because they love my baking. Today, the special friend who's coming over is Berdly. He's the best and such a gentleman. He's always holding the door for me and giving me roses, I think it's really sweet! I have a slight suspicion that he has a crush on me. But that would be silly, right?

Berdly's pov:

(Y/N) and I were walking to her house, our hands lightly bumping into each other now and then. My heart has gotten used to this fluttery feeling. I wish I could tell her how I really feel, but whenever she looks at me with those stunning [insert eye color here] eyes, the words seem to get lost.

We got to her door and she tries to pull out the key to unlock it, but she's carrying a lot of stuff so it's difficult.

"Allow me my friend, I'll unlock the door for you." I say in a charming way. She giggles. 

"Ok! The key's in my pocket." She then turns a bit.

Oh.

It's in her back pocket.

O f   h e r   p a n t s.

I can feel my face heating up. She must've noticed I hesitated because she giggles again. "It's okay, I don't mind" She shrugs.

That comment didn't make anything better.

I started reaching out. I could feel her eyes on me. I must've apologized like 50 times while grabbing the key. I quickly opened the door for her and looked down, avoiding eye contact. She walked in and waited for me to walk in too. I did and we headed to the kitchen counter where she put all of the stuff she was holding.

"So, what are you going to make?" I asked. I still haven't gotten over what happened at the door. 

She turns to me excitedly, put a finger to her mouth and winks. "It's a secret~" She then turns back around and starts unpacking the things she brought. Holy shit, she's so cute. The way her hair frames her faces perfectly, her long eyelashes that are completely natural, and don't get me started on her eyes. It's incredible how gorgeous she is, I'm not even sure how she's still single.

"Berdly? Are you okay?" She asked, slightly concerned. I snapped out off my trance and straightened my posture a bit. 

"Oh- I'm fine, I was just thinking." I smiled at her. "Ok! I was just making sure." She's such a caring person, worrying about others before herself.

"Well, do you need any help? I can help you stir or something." She then looked up to the roof, as if she was thinking. 

"Can you preheat the oven for me?" She looks at me but points to the oven behind her with her thumb. "ok, sure." I walk over and stop in front of it. "Preheat it to what exactly?" I asked. "350 degrees Fahrenheit." She says, and I did just that. I walked back to her and look over her shoulder. She had a lot of ingredients out and a little note with how much of each ingredient is needed. 

"Do you think you could get me a hair tie from my room?" She asked while turning her head to face me. I hadn't realized how close we were until now. I quickly pulled my head back.