[BONUS]Christmas Special

Christmas tiiiiime is heeeeeeere. Hehe, you thought I was done? NUH UH. This will probably be shorter though so. Merry Christmas you guys, enjoy :)

~You're so soft~

2nd person pov:

It was decided by your parents that they will be hosting a Christmas party for the entire town. That means that despite it being a small town, there will be a lot of people at your house. Including a special monster friend that you just so happened to kiss on the cheek 2 days ago. Texting had been a bit slower than normal, but mostly because it's been a bit awkward. Not knowing what to label your relationship with the boy, as the both of you decided to brush off the event and not talk about it, you start to feel a bit nervous as the guests begin to come in.

You know he's invited. You know he's coming. You know you'll have to talk.

And then, he walks in.

He's wearing a green collared shirt, tugging at it nervously as he looks around for you. He was holding the gift you had given him, still unopened. The two of you had decided to open the presents at the party so you could see each other's reactions. He spots you and you wave shyly.

"Hello..." He says as he approaches you, smilin awkwardly.

"Hi." You reply, smiling just as awkwardly back.

Just as you were about to say something, someone in the living room with a rough voice yells, "WHO THE HELL SPIKED THE PUNCH????" Before grumbling a bit more about being "respectful with an officer around,". You and Berdly look at each other before laughing.

"We probably shouldn't drink the punch. C'mon, we have some backup sodas and ciders in the kitchen." You say, gesturing to the kitchen with your head before walking. Berdly follows you, smiling as he walks through the familiar house. Humming, you grab some of Berdly's favorite soda, which just so happens to be your favorite as well, and pour a cup for him and yourself. The two of you chat a bit, the air becoming more and more relaxed as you do. There's weren't any people in the kitchen so it was just you two.

"So anyway, I saw Susie doing something weird on her controller so I absolutely believe she cheate-" Berdly suddenly stops talking, his eyes glued to the roof with an unreadable expression.

"Berdly? What's..." You trail off as you follow his gaze and realizes why he stopped talking.

There was a mistletoe.

Not a holly, like most people mistake mistletoes to be, but an actual mistletoe.

You mentally cringe as you imagine your parents setting that up for themselves, since no one was really supposed to be in here. You slowly look back down at Berdly and see him staring at you with wide eyes, clearly unsure of what to do. He glances quickly between your eyes and your lips before giving you a quick peck [pun intended] and clearing his throat, looking away. Your mouth opens but only stutters come out, your face growing warm intensely. Knowing by your reaction that you're the one extra flustered this time, he smiles cheekily and pulls you into another hug.

"I... I hope.... that was... acceptable...?" He asks softly, hugging you a bit tighter. He was trembling. He was nervous. You chuckle and hug him back tightly, nodding a bit before nuzzling your face into his neck.

"You're so soft..."

.

.

.

.

.

Teehee. Hihi you guys. Merry Christmas 🤭 I am so tired, time to sleep. Also I said I was going to release a male reader oneshot and I'M STILL GOING TO I PROMISE It'll be the next type of fic I'm going to release. I was actually debating this one being a male reader but my friends said to make it gender neutral + I already have a male reader one-shot in the works so. OK BYEEE MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

.

.

.

.

.

BONUS-BONUS:

You were sitting on the couch next to Berdly holding the present he gave you. He had already opened his, and he was absolutely ecstatic. Inside the bag was an extremely pleasant surprise. Berdly had given you something you had wanted for a while but barely talked about. You never expected this thing to actually be given to you, especially when your interest had been subtle. You threw your arms around him and kissed his cheek multiple times as a thank you. He accepted them all with the happiest smile anyone could ever wear.