Chapter 7: Alive again ✔️

A/N This is in the perspective of what happened before Stephanie "Dies" SONG OF THE CHAPTER IS 'THE DAYS' by AVICII. Btw all author notes are Sercynal. Cause I IS COOL. MKAY BYE. :)

P.S LISTEN WHILE READING!! :) I put up the songs and pictures, and author notes. epicsense makes the story and I edit for her. So, all author notes are me, the story is by her. :) Dedicating to people who VOTE and COMMENT.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stephanie: Be right back. I just need to go to the washroom.

Doctor Steven: Okay!

Stephanie: *Goes to washroom*

Emma: *Comes in dressed up as Stephanie and hides in her bed*

Doctor Steven: OMG WHAT! HOW DID SHE DIE!?! O_O

Doctor Steven: Uhh.. Robert? Stephanie.. Died..

Robert: WHAT? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? SHE WAS PERFECTLY FINE BEFORE!! ;-; You know what? Just.. Never mind...

Doctor Steven: Okay..

Robert: How did she die?

Doctor Steven: Uh, she said she had to go to the washroom and then I guess she came back and died in the bed.

Robert: ... Uhh..

Doctor Steven: Anyways, I'm sorry for you're loss.

Robert: Okay.. Might as well go now... ;-;

Doctor Steven: Okay. If you even need help, I'm here.

Doctor Steven and Robert then leave.

Emma: *Takes off Stephanie costume*

Stephanie: What's going on here? I heard a lot of noise and came here after I finished my business.

Emma: Oh, nothing...

Stephanie: You did something didn't you..

Emma: Of course not... *Nervous chuckle*

Stephanie: I don't believe you. And when I find out what you did, I'll tell ROBLOX you were ODing and you'll get banned.

Emma: Like you can. You're just a measly little kid.

Stephanie: My birthday is 6 months ahead of you.. I would say you're the measly little kid.

Emma: >:(

Stephanie: Skrub. No one needs you.

Emma: Ugh, I'll just steal James. Once he finds out you're 'dead', he'll come back to me.

Stephanie: THATS WHAT YOU DID?? YOU MADE IT LOOK LIKE I DIED? >:(

Emma: Whhhhaaat? Noo..

Stephanie: You little..

Emma: BYE NOW. *Runs away*

Remember to comment! :3