Chapter 13: Memories ✔️

Stephanie: Did it work?

Max: I'm not sure.. he still looks stupid in the brain.

Stephanie: That's true.

James: You know, I'M RIGHT HERE!

Stephanie + Max: We know!

James: Anyways, what's going on here?? Care to explain? Stephanie? Max?

Stephanie: Omg, he remembers us! Max he remembers us! He got his memories back! Yay!

Max: Yess! All our hard work was for something after all!

Stephanie: So, basically James, you got hypnotized by Emma which caused your memories of me to be lost. Therefore, you didn't know who I was, or what I am to you. You just thought that you were the wife of Emma and the Father to Sky.

James: Gross! Why would I ever be the father to Sky or the husband of Emma? They're both ugly and ODers. Well, I'm not sure if Sky is an ODer but she probably is, SINCE HER MOM IS ONE! COUGH COUGH.

Emma: WHATS going on? What happened? James! Sweetie! Darling! Where are you! Wait a second, WHERE IS SKY!? MY BABY! MY PRECIOUS BABY!

Meanwhile, James was throwing out the trash..

James: There that's better! Although, that bag sure felt like a heavy person squirming around... Oh well! Must have been my imagination! :3 Ready to go Stephanie?

Stephanie: Sure! Just let me get my bag and I'll be ready with you!

James: Look. About before..

Stephanie: It's alright! You don't have to apologize. I know it wasn't your fault. You were being mind controlled. It happens to the best of us.

James: Oh, Stephanie! I love you so much!

Stephanie: Of course you do! I'm amazing! Now come here!

Stephanie and James then kiss.

Epic: Gross wtf is happening here!? Break it up you two!

Stephanie and James don't hear Epic and then Epic then disappears.

A/N Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed my story, I sure had fun writing it! But sadly, I'm afraid that this book will discontinue. But, be glad I finished it off like this! It makes you guys imagine what will happen next! Like you could imagine Stephanie or James dying! The possibilities are endless! Comment what your think the ending will be. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year everybody! :)