Chapter 15: Emma's Backstory ✔️

Bold - Dialogue

Italic - Thoughts or important words

Okay, so sorry for not posting for a while. But here is Emma's backstory.

Emma: I like Roblox. It is super fun. Why? Because it just is.

Emma's Mom: Who the heck are you talking to?

Emma: People.

Emma's Mom: Whatever. *whispering to self* Soon I'm going to put you in the adoption center. You are crazy. You are a mental child.

Emma: Mom, who are you talking to?

Emma's Mom: Shut up. Don't talk to me. Otherwise, no food.

Emma: Okay... :(

Emma's Mom: I'm lazy so like sub to my channel guys if you want me to play a game 16 likes; play Fortnite 100 likes; Throw my daughter away 1 like; Well that's all bye!

Emma: Mwom who are you twalking to?

Emma's Mom: Shut up I said stop talking to me or I'll throw you out in the garbage.

Emma: O-okay...

Emma never got the chance to make friends or even go outside. She would always play alone. She never liked anyone because she never went outside. She was never allowed to play games. She wasn't allowed to talk back to anyone or else she gets thrown in the garbage dump for 5 minutes. So, she escaped her home. She was sick of the treatment she was getting. She was sick of her mom. Her whole family. She didn't care if she didn't have anything to do, or live in. She just wanted freedom. To roam everywhere wherever she wanted, go to school, learn things.

Emma: I need to escape right now. No matter what. Once it's 9:00, Collam, we will escape together!

Collam is a boy doll. The only one she liked. Her only friend. A boyfriend, possibly. Until she goes to the outside world.

Emma: Let's go, Collam! 😀

Emma nodded for Collam.

At night - 9:00PM

Emma: Alrighty it's night now, so I should just pretend I'm asleep. Once everybody's asleep, I'll go. If I fall asleep and wake up in the morning, I'll escape. Everybody should be asleep, and I have a bedroom to myself. So this should be pretty easy. Okay, I guess I'll just brush my teeth, since it's night already.

Emma's Mom: *Sees Emma* I wanna throw you out so badly, man.

Emma: Okay! I'm all ready to get— I mean go to sleep!

Emma's Mom: The only thing I like about you is how you're a good girl, and you sleep for a long time.

Emma: You sleep for a long time, too.

Emma's Mom: You sleep even longer by 12 seconds. 😁 Now, I have a gift for you tomorrow at 12:00PM!

*Muttering under breath* To put you in the adoption centre...

Emma: Okay mama! *Muttering excitedly* But I'll have escaped out of here already.

Next day... at 9:00AM...

Emma: Time to escape.

Emma quietly walked through the back door, opened the fence, and escaped. However, There was one problem. Her mom was watering the garden.

Emma's Mom: Hey, Emma.

Emma: (stuttering) O-oh, h-hey! M-Mom! Can I go outside to play?

Emma's Mom: Sure. (Muttering) Not like I actually care if you run away from home... Okay! Don't run away too far!

Emma: (Mysteriously) Okay... 😈

Emma ran away from home. She went to Coxworth Avenue— The farthest place.

Emma: I bet mom can't even find me here. Pfft.

Emma was terrified. She forgot someone, or perhaps, something. But she successfully escaped.

There, she found James. Emma. Finally. Found. Love.

James: Hello, do you need anything?

THE END.

Sorry if this story was short, I just am so lazy 👌
Btw this is in Roblox, not real life. This was so dramatic so like pls kill me now T-T well, hope you enjoyed. Sorry I haven't posted in years. ;(
New chapter next Sunday. Comment what I should do next backstory or what's actually happening right now. Thx bye -epic ;D 🙂