Chapter 14 Sarah

Sarah Houghton

With a slow haughty gaze she marveled her reflection in the full length mirror. The nude sheer designer mini dress she wore enveloped every curve, rise and fall of her body. The low cut bodice exhibited the milky smooth skin of her neck and shoulders and cradled what became now her voluptuous C cup breasts. The dress tightened perfectly around her middle, shrinking her waistline before it wrapped her ample hips and bottom stopping mid thigh.

The scintillating rhinestone diamonds lined up in exquisite formation protruding her shapely figure. However, they barely assembled bestowing minimal coverage leaving a very small room for imagination. The Jimmy Choo's high heels sandals shaped her calves and defined her stature more, giving her a sultry, sexy look.

Her makeup flawlessly enhanced her nose and high cheekbones. The winged eyeliner and eyelash-extensions made her light-hazels pop under those perfectly shaped eyebrows. Her lusty full lips and sculpted jaw line made her eyes twinkled in satisfaction and she simpered loftily- loving how everything turned out even though she hasn't applied that devilish scarlet red lipstick that was designed to vividly stain and longly last.

She was no longer that ugly, flat chest, chubby girl with pimples, blemishes and braces. Every damn single one of those imperfections were fixed and rectified. She had her nose reshaped, plumped up her lips, chiseled her jaw line, got breast implants, shrunk her waist and had all that unsightly fat removed and her body contoured to a flawless diamond under the hands of the absolute best plastic surgeons. She became this faultless image that would ignite any man's lustful desires and burn every woman with jealousy.

Lauren, from the party planning company that Charlotte hired, entered the changing room and came to a sudden halt. Her hands clasped to her chest along with the tablet she was holding and she let out a gasp of awe. "My god, you look absolutely beautiful!" Her eyes were fixed on her in amazement and her words stretched like a song. "I can certainly say that you are the most stunning client I've ever planned a party for, and I've planned a lot of parties."

Sarah had no doubt that she was exactly that.

Lauren focus shifted to the earpiece she wore. "Confirmed," she spoke to the person the other end before turning to Sarah, "All guests have arrived, your parents and brothers too."

The sudden irritation that jolted in Sarah's chest had her grinding teeth and glaring at the woman, "Liam... is... not... my... brother," she seethed. It enraged her whenever others would as much as think that she and Liam were siblings. "He has been living with us since he was young but we are not related."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lauren was befuddle, but apologized. "When Mr. Houghton called him son I assumed that he was."

"Well, he's not." Sarah bit sharply, "He never was and never will be."

The stretching silence that followed the abrupt robust had Lauren catch on hard stare and the heated charge in Sarah's voice. It didn't take long for Lauren to connect the dots.

"Oh!" Lauren uttered in a startled mutter that made her eyes nearly roll out of their sockets, then followed it by guileful snigger, "Ooooh, how scandalous!" Lauren whispered with a comprehending wink, "Between us girls, you're the most gorgeous woman his eyes will land on tonight."

The smug expression with the triumphant grin confirmed Lauren's conclusion and she expertly used it to get things back on schedule, "Why don't we have you finish up with your makeup and those final touches."

"We can't have you be late to your own birthday party." Lauren simpered meaningfully, "It would be a shame to miss the look on everyone's faces when they see you walk down those stairs."