ℍ𝕚𝕙𝕚!

So yes hi! Idk how you've found my story but you did and even clicked to read it which I appreciate very much. Unlike my profile description, this story wasn't requested by anyone. My brain just came up with it at like 3 in the morning when I suddenly woke up and had this idea in mind.

Actually I realised something...this story is like that one/few app(s) that requires you to choose your next move which some requires "gems"...yes I'm talking about THAT app and many more which are similar. Thinking back about it, it really does seem like that but without the "gems" and stuff. Anyways, I can guarantee though that the decisions you make here actually leads to different outcomes or at least builds some physical attraction between you and someone in the story...I guess? That is my initial idea so if I somehow stray off that line please tell me about it and how I can improve.

There's really not much meaning behind this "book", so if you thought like: "oh this teaches us how much of an impact our decision makes." then er...I mean I guess you could say that. It really depends on you what you think. To me this is just for entertainment purposes so if you learn anything then good for you.

Anyways, enough on this chapter, which I'm pretty sure most of you skipped, please enjoy the rest...the next one is just another introduction to the characters so...ANYWAYS I'm really wasting your time right now...let's move on.