𝟙

'If I really think about it...Hoshi san's last name really sounds familiar...' I thought as I looked out of the car window. 'Speaking of Hoshi san, I wonder where she is.' I shrugged at the thought as the car started to move.

"I heard the people in you new school are very friendly." my mother tried starting a conversation as I nodded. "After home schooling you for this many years, I hope you make new friends, especially since next year you'll be graduating from this new school." she continued.

"But don't you think it's a little too sudden to transfer into a school nearing the end of the year?" I asked as she nodded.

"Absolutely right but they said that this was the last time they would accept transfer students of your age. Next year would be a busy one for your age group so it's understandable." she explained as I nodded again.

Soon after, the car came to a stop. We finally arrive at the school, Katagiri High School, as I exited the car. "Enjoy! Don't forget to eat the bento I packed!" my mother shouted as I waved a 'goodbye' to her.

'Don't change the plot...don't change the damn plot.' I reminded myself. 'BUT ENTERING INTO THIS SCHOOL ALREADY CHANGED IT!' I internally shouted at the impossible request Hoshi had given me.

"WHERE IS THE TEACHER'S OFFICE GODDAMIT?!" I shouted...wait...I shouted- realising what I had done I quickly looked around seeing that everyone's eyes were on me. 'Shit! Shit! Shit!' I cursed internally as I quickly ran in a random direction, not realising I was probably going to get lost.

Of course, running without looking where I was going was bound to get me, and even others, injured one way or another.

"Ah!" I heard a girl exclaim as I collided with her. Stumbling back a little, I noticed that the girl had fell back, unlike me. Normally, in these situations, I would instantly help the person up but...the girl I bumped into just had to be one of Horimiya's main lead...Hori Kyōko.

Should I just...

Help her up? I've already change the plot enough since I bumped into her...

Maybe I shouldn't...at least I can minimise the plot from changing further if I don't...

—————————————————————————
A/C: SUANAHJAH yes I'm having a mental break down- what is this- what have I made- I'm regretting everything. Anyways, if it's not clear, the decisions are the last two sentences or paragraphs, whatever you call the things above that can be commented on. For the story, I shall carry on but my mental state is telling me to stop this cringe fest.