𝟜

"Sure." I nodded. "Then I'll be in your care." I did a small bow as Remi giggled.

"Great! Then we have to get you to our charismatic student council president." Remi stated as she grabbed Sakura and I.

"Oh, so you do admit he's a least a little charismatic." Sakura teased as Remi shook her head.

"Nah-uh, not even the slightest. It's just what he's known for." she huffed as Sakura and I did an eye roll.

"Mhm...whatever you say Ayasaki-san." I laughed as she started dragging us across the corridors, quickening her pace till' she was sprinting.

"H- Bye Iura-kun." I quickly greeted as Remi didn't slow down. It was like we were going in circles...and we were.

"Hey wait- Remi you're going in circles." Sakura pointed out.

"I KNOW, THAT'S WHY I'M RUNNING TO QUICKLY FIND ANOTHER TURN!" she panicked slightly as I started feeling dizzy.

"Do you even know how to get to the student council without our help?" Sakura deadpanned.

"Istg if you don't help me I'm turning British." Remi...threatened?

"It's the turn- ok you literally just passed it." Sakura pointed at the stairs Remi passed.

"OHHHH- WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR??" Remi shouted as I sighed, still feeling the dizziness from earlier.

"Slow down a little..." I managed to mumble out as I balanced myself.

"Hurry, hurry!" Remi was already on the third floor shouting down at us. Her speed and enthusiasm contradicted what I had in mind after those few rounds around the hallway.

"Come on, Remi has little patience." Sakura joked as I mustered out a laugh.

Timeskip!
"And here is our famously student council president!" Remi opened the door to find a sleeping Sengoku.

"Oh-"

"Quick take pictures!" Remi cut Sakura off and started taking pictures of the unconscious boy. "Now to find some fan girls and sell them." she swiped through the multiple pictures she took.

"Are you sure you don't wanna keep them to yourself?" I smirked as she groaned.

"Alright, alright. Enough jokes, let's just wake him up." Sakura sighed at our childishness.

"I'll do the honours." I volunteered as I walked up and used the papers lying on the table to smack his head. Harsh? Nah, couldn't even hurt a fly-

The boy immediately woke up and visibly bit his inner cheek to stop himself from screaming out a feminine screech. Talk about reputation.

"Seriously, what was that for?" he asked with slight irritation, rubbing his newly formed bruise.

"She's here to join the student council Sengoku-kun." Sakura explained, changing the subject.

"Isn't she a bit too violent??" Sengoku 'whispered', even though I could hear him. Remi and I just gave him a blank look as he sighed.

"Oh, so now we're judging people. Well ok." I walked over to Remi. "He kinda looks and sounds feminine, ya' sure he's the 'charismatic student council president' everyone's been thinking highly of?" I told Remi as she nodded in agreement, an evident smirk plastered on both of our faces.

He sighed annoyedly, "here, sign this. As long as you don't break the rules and my bones, I'm fine." he said before rummaging through his file and pulling out a sheet of paper.

I giggled, snatching his pen and signing the 'contract'. "Done." I announced, tossing the pen back to him.

"Great," he gave a suspiciously big smile. "Then your work starts now." he said, giving me a stack of paper.

"HEY!-" he was already out of the door by the time I regained my balance. Sakura helped me pick up some of the papers as I stuffed them into my bag. We chatted while walking towards the gate.

"Oh? It's drizzling." Remi pointed out as light raindrops fell. "You sure you can go back on your own L/n-san?"

"Of course, it's just a small drizzle. Oh and, just call me Y/n." I chuckled as they nodded. "Have a safe trip Sakura-san, Remi-san." I waved at the moving car as they waved back.

"Oh shit-" I cursed under my breathe as the rain got heavier.

"N/n-chan?" I heard someone behind me call as I turned my head.

I stared at the boy as I still couldn't identify him.

"Yana-chan. Ring a bell?" he asked as I still was clueless.

'...I can't remember if I haven't met you before...I just entered this world a few days ago.' I thought but still played along. "Yana...chan?"

"Yes, it's been so long. I hope my eye sight isn't failing me this time." he jogged up to me, sharing his umbrella. "Let's walk home and catch up."

Do I- I don't even know him.

I should just play along and maybe I can ask Hoshi about it, right now my priority should be to get back home.

What if he's really a stranger trying to take advantage of me though???? NAH NOT RISKING IT.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/C: sorry for the short chapter...I actually wanted to announce how I got accepted into the student council in my school <3