Chapter 27 - Casual

A/N oops. late post again. no excuse; i was just really tired this week. but it's a DOUBLE UPDATE. so don't hate me. 

i won't be posting next week since i'll be traveling for thanksgiving. 

i hope you guys enjoy the chapters.

see you all in two weeks <3

~

Jolie woke much earlier than the rest of her dorm mates, sitting up in her fourposter as the sun barely crept through the depths of the Black Lake.

Her mind reeled with memories of the night before—but, surprisingly, no regrets.

However, she did feel a bit fearful if she was honest. After last night, she had not a single clue how her and George's partnership would unfold from here on out.

He had been so, so bloody good with her—respectful, attentive... affectionate, even.

She should have expected him to be good at that kind of thing, she supposed. He had a reputation for a reason. And it showed.

She'd never come so hard in her life.

But last night was so very unlike her. She did not do 'casual'. George Weasley might be used to sleeping around and... having relations with whomever he wanted, but she wasn't. Well—not very often, anyway.

Last night, she'd kissed him first, though. She may not have fully initiated it, but Jolie was well aware of the part she had played in the actions that ensued.

The worst part was that she actually felt something when she'd kissed him. Excited little flutters in her chest and stomach.

And, fucking hell, she wanted to do it again. 

But this probably all came so easily for him. He could easily shag a girl and feel nothing about it by the next morning. He could just be trying to sleep with a witch from every House. If he was, Slytherin would surely be the very last on his list—

Jolie shook her head to herself, the thought making her feel a bit ill.

She needed to stop speculating; to stop thinking. She needed to talk with someone about this. As soon as possible. She would go mad if she let her mind continue running on its own.

Pulling back her bed hangings, Tea Kettle purring softly at the end of the bed, Jolie glanced at Daphne's bed.

Bad idea.

If she told Daphne about last night, her sweet, innocent, virginal friend would lose her mind.

And, on top of that, Daphne was an absolute hopeless romantic; she would probably tell Jolie that she and George were 'meant for each other' and that they were just a few years from wedding bells.

Shivering at the thought, Jolie quietly stood from her bed and grabbed her wand, creeping silently into the bathroom.

With the light on, she nearly gasped at the state of her skin. Spots of purple and red marks mottled her neck and chest. Temporary reminders of just where George had been. She quickly raised her wand, hissing out a concealment charm before quietly leaving the dorm.

As she turned into the common room, she found the back of Draco's head of white blonde facing her.

She thought for a moment.

If she told Draco about last night, he would be aghast, without a doubt... But, he would also stay quiet about it. And he was an excellent listener. He'd at least hear her out fully before throwing in his two knuts.