final author's note

LMAO anyway

LMAO anyway....

I can't believe it's actually over! 250,000+ words in one year. And now, we're on to the next! Also, I just want to say this right off the bat, my Book 2 will NOT be a slow burn. (sorry for that ending btw... i promise i'll make it up to you guys)

Firstly, I want to thank you all SO much for reading. 

The whole idea of this fic has been a work in progress since December of 2020, so it means the world to me to see you guys reading, voting, and commenting. I'm incredibly grateful for the love Antidote has received.

Next, the BIGGEST thank you to my beta reader and bestie, @/freddiesbxtch!!!

Some of you have probably seen her supporting in the comments! The entirety of this book would not have ever existed if not for her. It is hers just as much as it is mine. Which leads me to my next point:

This fanon universe will be expanding. Since the very beginning, my beta and I have planned on this becoming a collaborative work, so along with the next book in the 'Antidote' series, Freddiesbxtch will begin posting her new fic, Restricted, in a few short weeks.

Her fic will be in the same timeline as my next one, so all the characters you guys have seen here will be there, just in a new perspective of her OC for a Fred love story. Tags will include: Forbidden love,  slow burn, eventual spice, Slytherin x Gryffindor, and many more. Go follow her on here to be updated on that. And you can follow on her tiktok @/ freddiestombstone (despite her tiktok handle, Fred will not die in this universe).

I'm taking a few weeks to detail my outline and start writing preliminary chapters for the next book, so... 

Chapter 1, Book 2 of Antidote: Delirium will be posted on Sunday, March 27th. 

Regular, weekly updates will occur from there on out.

If you guys have any questions, please feel free to send me a message or just leave some here in the comments!

One more time, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! It's been a long road and I'm excited to keep going.

Keep scrolling for a SNEAK PEEK of Chapter 1 of Delirium...