Chapter 5- Athy's Diary

~ Zander's Pov ~

After I scolded some nobles for insulting me and my sister, I went into the library I then found a small book that caught my eye I read the title
" Athy's Old Diary "
" Owned by Athanasia De Alger Obelia "
So she bought a new diary?
I then decided to read a little since Athy wasn't around, she went out bullying nobles she was still stressed since the banquet a few days ago time flies by really fast huh?
I then opened the book and saw this.

Dear Diary,

I'm almost not interested in brothers plan, I really hope we can get out of this act and live normally and peacefully and move out and go live in the forest or even find love, but I trust brother so nothing can go wrong right?

Dear Diary,

Nothing interesting happened today again, it's always the same, scolding maids, bullying some ladies. I then realized what I was doing was not princess like. Jeanette was always been kind to everyone, guess thats why they call her the " Bright Flower of the Empire " that title was kinda weird...Anyways why do I care?! It's not like I'm jealous or anything.

Nothing was interesting in the diary until I read in the middle page it was weird how she skipped pages to the middle.

Dear Diary,

I dreamed something weird last night, the whole empire was burning and almost everything was in ashes, I just stood therr watching the empire burn I couldn't move.

Dear Diary,

When I layed down the bed suddenly the trauma when Lilian died came back, my anxiety was out of control, I cried silently since the maids wouldn't care I mistreated them anyways.

Dear Diary,

Last night, I realized that my future wasn't so bright anymore, when I was a child I used to think the world was full of rainbows and cupcakes, but I was wrong. Seeing how Obelia burnt, I immediately knew I was going to die soon, my brother wasn't aware of this I can't tell him I don't want him to think I'm crazy.

I never knew this, my sister was experiencing trauma and anxiety?! I wasn't there for her after our plan was made, I kept thinking what things we could get for this I'm stupid. Then when I flipped the pages she was using red pen to wrote it, I read it as " I'm gonna die"

She isn't back yet I suppose we could do a " bonding time " with her once she arrives.

To be Continued ♡