Chapter 8- Dream and Guest?

~Athy's Pov~

After I told brother what happend, I went inside to check on the wolf I recently got, I went in and...

?!!

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHERES LUCAS?!" I shouted. "What do you mean? I am  Lucas dumbo" The boy said with an annoyed tone. " W-what do you mean?!..you look oddly familiar..."
"Wait..The ROYAL MAGICIAN?!"
I said and gasped.
" Took you long enough "
He then stand up without clothes I was flustured. I immediately went out and grabbed clothes for him.

"Haa..how embarrassing" I muttered
He turned around and said "What's Embarrassing? There's nothing to be embarrassed about" He smirked while saying that.
"S-shut up ! Anyways I should tell my brother that your here, don't want him running at my room in the middle of the night with a knife.." I went out to tell him and immediately understood, I'm glad.

______________________

I went outside to get brother's sword and put it in his room...I wonder, why would we just stay here forever? Is he just gonna abandon his duties as a prince? That was one thing I've been questioning but I don't have the courage to ask him...well for now let's just wait for his plan.

Now I also wonder, why was he doing here?(referring to Lucas) shouldn't be he in his tower doing his duties as a royal magician? Don't tell me he already abandoned it.

"Hey, what are you doing here anyways Lucas? Shouldn't you be at your tower right now?" I asked him confused.

~Lucas's Pov~

"You don't have to know..I never knew you were always this caring..you used to worry for me alot.." I muttered. I then turned my head to look at her. Her eyes were always like the sky and ocean that was always glowing at night...

~Athy's Pov ~

He muttered something..I wonder what  did he say.."Well I understand you don't want to say the reason, anyways I already fixed your bed, I'm gonna go to sleep" I said while smiling.

I went to bed I stared at the ceiling and everything went black..

"W-whats this?! Is this another dream again?!"

The light kept coming closer and closer and.....

"Huh?! Where am I..?" I wondered, I was looking around and it seemed like I'm in a mansion. Someone opened the door, "Love, your already awake?" The boy said, his hair was black..but I couldn't see the color of his eyes, I can see a little bit of color like the color red..then the scene changed, everything was burning, me and the boy was running, the rebels were right behind us. "LOVE! Please! I'll open a portal where you can go back in time..!" The boy said to me in a frustrated tone.
I couldn't move and my body was moving on its own and speaked on its own "B-but love w-what about you?!" I suddenly shouted, "Don't worry about me..you should be safe" the boy then went closer to my face and kissed me.
"I love you.." was the last words I could hear, he then pushed me to the portal I can feel my tears...

________________