Chapter 6- Bonding Time

As Zander went out to find Athanasia he finally found her sleeping peacefully by a tree, he didn't want to wake her up, he was still worried what was written in the diary it seems like it traumatized him.

Athanasia woke up by her own asking " What do you want Big Brother? " while she yawned and rubbing her eyes, " Lets hang out for the day shall we? " Zander said while grabbing Athanasia's hand, " W-wait ! " " No time to waste sister! " They went off the forest to find magical creatures and kill cruel animals. A little girl saw this and thought they were cruel and evil, the little girl went to their village shouting " Evil people ! " non stop the villagers we're terrified and stayed on their home for the rest of the day fearing both of them.

Zander and Athanasia went to find a village to rest

( Athanasia's Outfit )

( Zander's Outfit)

(  THE ARTS ARE NOT MINE ! )

They found a village but it seems like the people we're only inside in their houses and the weapons we're charged and ready to shoot intruders. The guards looked at them and the weapons we're locked at them Athanasia and Zander we're confused. Beside their cruel nature on the outside they we're just broken and forgotten in the inside. " Hey! Who are you?! " The guards yelled, " we Are just looking for a place to stay! " Zander shouted.
" Alright, let them in! " as they went in the little girl who saw them shouted " it's them! " The guards once  again locked their weapons at them " Who really are you?! " The guards shouted 'aggressively' " We were just hunting cruel animals !" Said Athanasia saying it with a pity face, the guards immediately soften up for Athanasia and dropped their weapons and let them continue in.

Athanasia and Zander we're welcomed by the other while the other villagers were still terrified.
Athanasia went out to get fresh air until a black red eyed wolf appeared, she immediately got up to kil- ahem I mean to look at the wolf she thought it was cute and wouldn't hurt owning one she immediately went to pat the wolf with warmth. " yknow wolf you look familiar " Said Athanasia while wondered. Athanasia didn't knew the wolf was the magician Lucas that went to the banquet few days ago.
She thought of a name that would suite the wolf, " Lucas! " since Athanasia reminded her of him.
" Tsk Idiot I can't be owned by a random lady in a village " Lucas Thought.

Zander and Athanasia couldn't spend time to eachother due to Zanders work all day, so this will be likely called " The Twins Second time bonding "

A/N

Hii! I'm sorry but this is all for this chapter! I couldn't think of anything should I immediately go to the angst? Or Do you want me guys to let you guys read or see their sibling moments more?!
Please put down your comments! I'll also put down a Christmas Special once this ends! Have a nice day be safe Butterflies!♡

                        xoxo, Ella♡