Chapter 4- Banquet

" Look Zander are you sure we should keep doing this plan? " Said Athanasia.

" We have to Athy it's going to protect us I promise! " Said Zander proudly as he stands up in the bed.

" Alrighty, but do we need to keep this act on tomorrow's Banquet? Father's going to introduce 'Her'. " Said Athanasia worringly with her head tilted.

" We have to, if something goes wrong we'll be the first to run! "

" Oki fine Big Brother I trust you " Said Athanasia while hugging Zander.

The Next Day

" Come on Maids hurry up! I don't wanna be late Big Brother is already ready! " Said Athanasia while her hands on her hips.

" Yes your Highness.."

( Imagine Athanasia wearing this dress she prefers light dresses)

( And her Hairstyle)

( Zander's Outfit)

" Woah brother you look handsome and cool! " Said Athanasia with sparkling eyes

" Athanasia.....you've grown up! Guess I don't need to protect you anymore. "

" Brother awe..anyways lets goo! "

They got in the carriage and they've arrived at the banquet .

" P-princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia and Prince A-Ambrosezander De Alger Obelia have arrived! "

" Today's quite lovely isn't it brother."
Said Athanasia while acting

" Of course since 'Father' did this.."

As they walk in the Banquet hall, eyes we're looking at them terrified.

* Trumpet Blows *

" His Majesty Emperor Claude De Alger Obelia and Imperial Princess Jeanette De Alger Obelia/ Margarita "

" I see they just arrived after us " Said Athanasia glaring at Claude and Jeanette.

" Sister it's alright they can't hurt us, anymore." Said Zander with cold eyes

" But he killed Lilian " Athanasia mumbled while glaring at them.

* The trumpet once again blows *

" And The Royal Magician Lucas "

" Huh I didn't know we had a Magician.."

~ Athanasia's Pov ~

Do Magician's really need to attend the banquet? Thats weird...I didn't heard 'Father' recruited a Magician, as he walks by the hall we made eye contact.

" Huh?! "

" I didn't think he would stare at me like that. "

I broke the eye contact and decided to eat my favorite strawberry cake..

" Sister Are you alright? You've been staring at him for too long.."

" Yeah I'm alright Zander nothing to worry about "

~ Third Person pov ~

As the banquet went on Athanasia was tired from all the standing, it was suffocating. Athanasia went out to the balcony to get fresh air till she saw a reflection of a tall man playing with magic, Athanasia was amazed and decided to stay there for a little longer to watch.

It was time for 'her' introduction.

" Hello Everyone, I hope the banquet goes well I am her to Introduce the Imperial Princess Jeanette De Alger Obelia / Margarita, please rise your glass as she tells her speech " Claude said while watching Jeanette warmly..

" Good Evening Everyone! I am His Majesty's Daughter Jeanette De Alger Obelia / Margarita, I will now tell my speech.."

" As the sun goes up in Obelia peoples faces brightly shine! * blah blah blah blah*

" tch Noisy.." Zander said

" Hey you! You dare to call our sun of the Empire noisy?! I don't care  what they rumored about you! Weakling! " said by a random noble ..

He looked at him coldly glaring at himAs the noble felt shivers down his spine  he knew Zander was dangerous and he dugged his own grave

As the noble felt shivers down his spine  he knew Zander was dangerous and he dugged his own grave..

To be Continued ♡