Chapter 7- Jeanette's Secret?

~Athy's Pov~

Once we're done eating with dinner, I then called Lucas to go to bed with me but it seems like he doesn't want to, so I put his small bed next to mine he's really cute. I then layed down and stared at the ceiling then everything was dark, I was walking straight "I-is this a dream..?" I said while walking.
I then found light then I was in my old dress I used to wear, my hands were also a little younger like I was 10years old. ( She's 16 in the present time )

I then saw Jeanette chasing papa, I just stood there I couldn't move it felt like there was a huge anger waiting to be used, she then hugged and smiled brightly in front of papa enough to melt his anger. Then Jeanette turned at me grinning with a red pupil and it was strange, then I couldn't control myself and my body ran to my room, my present soul went out on my younger body then my younger self said "You damn Jeanette...just you wait I'll kill you.." I gasped, I didn't know what I said was this cruel until I watched myself mumbling and letting my younger self's anger out.

I then immediately went back to the pitch black room I panicked, I've always hated black rooms, they scare me, I started panting and crying then I heard something and someone was shaking me. "Athanasia..." "Nasia!"
My eyes immediately opened I saw my brother standing beside me "What happend?! You suddenly cried and you were shaking!" I didn't answer, I still though about Jeanette's eye becoming red, I didn't see that when I was in that timeline...Weird..

I then checked if Lucas was still sleeping, he was sleeping peacefully,  thats good. I stood up and got dressed, I went out and saw my brother training, "Should we go back home?" I asked "No we're never ever going home this place is now our home" Brother said. "O-oh okay, you know brother I had a dream" I said, "What is it? Is it Lilian being killed thats why you were shaking?" My brother asked.
"N-no! This time its different!"
"Tell me then"

"Well It was a dream where I was 10 years old and it was where Jeanette chased papa.."

"Then?"

"Well..Jeanette's pupil was red, I didn't saw it when I was 10 years old.."

"Weird..we should look at this. "

____________________
Back at the Palace

" Your Majesty! Princess Athanasia and Prince Ambrosezander has gone missing!"

"WHAT?! WHY DIDNT NO ONE INFORMED ME THIS RIGHT AWAY