Your Best Friend Flirts With You In-Front Of Them

Requested By: @apatheticshit

Alastor: Que the strained smile, deer man is very upset. You can hear his foot tapping on the floor angrily, he'd walk over to you and wrap his arms around your neck gently so he doesn't hurt you.

When he hears your best friend flirt with you one more time, that was the last straw. He'd ask for you to leave for a second and when you do, he leans close to your friend and whispers something that scared the life out of them, making you sigh from where you are.

"What? I was only speaking to them. I don't understand why they were acting so hostile." - Alastor

"Alastor. You threatened their life." - Y/N

"So?" - Alastor

Charlie: At first, she didn't mind, until the flirting got worse and she started to get upset. She became more clingy and started replying in a clipped way. For example; she started holding your arm more, hugging you, and staying around you even more.

When your friend finally stopped and left, she was still upset and you decided to confront her about it.

"Charlie, what's wrong? You've been acting different ever since F/N (your friends name) has been here.." You ask, now concerned why your girlfriend was acting like this.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just..Didn't like how they were flirting with you, I guess." Charlie responds in a soft voice.

"Oh, don't worry! They always do that, it never means anything, though. I'll always love you and only you, Charlie." You laugh, hugging her which made a smile spread across her lips.

(I love making these type of stuff look like fanfics)

Vaggie: Straight-up just leaves with you without saying anything to your friend who's currently cackling like a crackhead.

"Vaggie!" - Y/N

"Not my fault they kept flirting with you. What? You expect me to just ignore them and move on?!" - Vaggie 😤

Angel-Dust: He'd probably join, he knows you would never leave him. He then starts laughing when he sees you staring at him in disappointment.

"What? I thought you wouldn't mind." - Angel-Dust

"Angel, you not only smacked my ass, but you slapped my friends ass too. I hope the sofa is comfortable for you tonight." - Y/N

Valentino: Like Angel, he doesn't care. But if your friend gets touchy, no- just stop right there. He really went from 😃 to 😟 . He would just instantly tell your friend to fuck off, making you panic.

"Valentino! What the hell?!" - Y/N

"They smacked your ass, it's not my fault." - Valentino

"SO YOU TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF?!" - Y/N

Vox: He would go dead silent, his TV would most likely start glitching out of anger. And before you know it, all of Hell's lights went out and an aggravated Lucifer's sigh was heard in his Castle before he called Vox to calm down-

"Vox, are you okay..?" - Y/N

"Stfu." - Vox

Velvet: She'd get pretty pouty and and would keep trying to get your attention, sending death-glares to your friend when they flirt with you one more time. She's gripping your arm tight enough for a bruise to appear.

"Ow! Velvet! What's gotten into you?!" - Y/N

"Nothin' , Sugar! Why would you care? You seemed busy with Mr/Mrs. Charming over there!" - Velvet