Blitzø Catchup!

Requested By: @dontjudgemeuhoe

How You Met Him: You work with him at I.M.P, because you hate being in the same room as your brother.

Your Family: Striker's your brother, but you deadass hate him. You're more elegant and organized.

Your Best Friend: Moxie.

He Gets Jealous: You were talking to Moxie nonstop, not even paying him any mind. He kept clinging onto you, cutting in the conversations, wrapping his arms around you. Hell, he even sat in your lap right in-front of Moxie, flipping him off.

"Y/N~ ! Are you almost done? When can we leave? Can you sit in my lap? Can I sit in your lap? Pleaseee?" Blitzø pleads, using the puppy dog eyes.

"Blitzø, shut up for one minute for Lucifer's sake. God, you talk so much." Y/N sighs, rolling their eyes.

Blitzø glared and flipped Moxie off again, who stared at him in offense.

||TimeSkip||

Once Moxie had left, Blitzø pushed you on the couch and hugged you tightly, his tail wrapped around your leg with an angry look.

"What's gotten into you? Why were you acting so clingy, and more ruder to Moxie?" You asked, puzzled as you stared at him with narrowed eyes.

"Why..? BECAUSE YOU WERE GIVING THAT DUMB-ASS MORE ATTENTION THAN YOU DO ME! I CAN FEEL UNLOVED, YOU KNOW?!" Blitzø snaps, sitting up with a look of hurt on his face.

"Wha-oh..OH. You're jealous? You actually thought I'd replace you with Moxie?" You arched a brow, shocked.

"I know right? I was shocked too. I mean, I can't believe he was capable of pulling Millie and having her peg—" Blitzø was cut off by you smacking his head.

"BLITZØ!"

"WHAT?!"

Your/His Nicknames: His nicknames for you is adding an I and E in your name, like Loonie for example. Along with sweetie-pie when he's feeling annoying, I'm out of ideas, you guys can give me some. Yours are Blitzy to irritate him, little Imp, idiot, and love.

Where He Likes To Kiss You: During normal times; your nose and he boops it at the end. During nsfw times: if you're a male, your neck and he likes leaving hickies. If you're a female, your tata's, but if you're uncomfortable with that then your thighs.

He Wants Your Attention: You were showering, but Blitzø doesn't understand what personal space is and wants to go to the horse rides with you. He literally opened the shower sliding thing and went

"Hey, Y/NN—stop screaming, can you go to the horse rides with me?"

"GET OUT!"

"I won't leave until I get an answer."

"FINE! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"FUCK YES!" :D

Your Celebrity Crush That He Envies: Johnny Depp. Does anyone really blame you tbh? Blitzø hates watching any movie that has him in it, and says "Fuck Off" whenever he sees him on a social media app he's on or in a movie you and him are watching.

First Kiss & Confessions: It was when you guys visited Millie's parents, Striker kept teasing you about being single, engaging an argument and Blitzø suddenly went

"They're not single! We're..Dating." Blitzø blurts out proudly, hands on his hips.

"..What." Striker responds, his face literally like this 😟 .

"That's right! I've been in love with them since the day we met! Are you that jealous of our relationship that you would make fun of them?" Blitzø accuses, glaring.

"You know what? Yeah! We are dating, what now, Brother?" You grin, crossing your arms, "Want proof? Here!"

You suddenly leaned over and grabbed Blitzø by his face, crushing your lips with his.

"Well..You met your soulmate alright.." Striker scrunched his face up before leaving.

Then you guys started dating officially, even Loona's shocked that's how you guys started dating.

Top, Bottom, Or Switch: Switch. Look at him..Just look at him..He's a switch and he's proud.

If You Sat On His Lap: He'd wink terribly, and push his face close to your chest. What a charmer.

If You Broke Up With Him: "Whatever! I wasn't even that deeply in love with you!" Yes, he was..Poor guy, he's trying his best not to break into tears when he sees you with your new lover..Loona, Millie, and Moxie now despise you, and you quit working at I.M.P . Bliztø sometimes tries to make you jealous by kissing Stolas when he runs into you, but seeing how you don't care; it breaks his heart even more, realizing you truly don't love him anymore..

I'm So So Sorry For The Slow Update! School's A Pain In The Ass Sometimes, It Literally Got In The Way Of Updates And It Ruined My Birthday. It Was Yesterday, And I Couldn't Celebrate Because They Gave Me More Work Even Though I Finished It All. I'm Sorry Once Again!

EDIT (TW!): Please read this, I beg of you. I just saw two comments that have links with a 👋 which leads to porn, and they have a female profile pic who is wearing a bikini. Those links cannot only lead to porn, but they could also find your location and traffic or harm you through you touching those links. I'm only warning you before it's too late! You've probably already seen these links on TikTok, so I'm guaranteed some of you already know what those are and are smart enough to ignore it.