Powerful S/O Who Tried Overthrowing Lucifer But Failed (?)

Requested By: @GamingLichdom

We fr need a Hazbin Hotel x Helluva Boss crossover 😭 that's why I added so many Hazbin Hotel crossovers in my Helluva Boss book. I missed it sm that I had to add some crossovers

Alastor: This man is completely amused and is laughing his ass off at the fact you lost, but he isn't disappointed you did; he saw it coming and warned you anyway. He did patch your wounds up, and has to prevent Lucifer from almost murdering you again when you blew a raspberry towards him and flipped him off. He patted your shoulder and said "You'll get him next time, Dear..If that next time has you alive."

Charlie Magne: She was freaking out the entire time, she knows how powerful you are but she also knows how powerful her Father is and the fact he can beat your ass in 1 minute. When you lost, she scolded you and had one of her servants heal you as she tried to prevent her Father from breaking your relationship with her.

"You almost died!" - Charlie

"Does it look like I give a fck, Charlie?! Does it look like I give a fck 'cause I don't! I could've beaten that old man's ass if he hadn't had gotten in his demon form like a coward, because he knew he couldn't beat me without using magic." - Y/N 😤

"WELL IT BACKFIRED!" - Charlie >:(

Vaggie: Like Charlie, she lost her shit and dragged you out of the fight, cursing in Spanish and grumbling about how you're just like Angel. After she patched you up, she smacked you across the backside of your head and flicked your forehead.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" - Vaggie 😡

"WHAT?! IT WAS SOME BET THAT CREEPY, SKETCHY RADIO DUDE MADE WITH ME! IT WAS WORTH A THOUSAND DOLLARS, I HAD TO!" - Y/N

"..You're sleeping on the couch." - Vaggie

"Fuck." - Y/N

Angel-Dust: He was rooting for you, cheering as Charlie and Vaggie were trying to stop everything. He actually tried joining until Alastor saved his life by pulling him back, intrigued with the fight but also not wanting Angel to die, considering he's the only patient at the hotel that's actually going to shock people if he get's redeemed. He has plan B dw, he took his phone out.

"YEAH, Y/NN, BEAT THAT CLOWN'S ASS!" - Angel-Dust

"I WILL THROW HANDS AT YOU TOO!" - Lucifer

Husk: He really didn't care until he saw you collapse on the floor with a large scar across your torso. His eyes widened and he ran over to you, kneeling down to your injured form worriedly before he actually glared at Lucifer and left with you carried securely in his arms.

"Never do that again, you idiot! You could've died." - Husk

"Aw..You were worried?" Y/N 🥺

"...Stfu." - Husk 😤

Blue: He was pleading for you to just stop, but you were determined for the throne. When Lucifer was about to slash you after you collapsed to the ground, Blue quickly pulled you up and dodged his attacks, leaving immediately. He knew how powerful Lucifer was and didn't want to underestimate him, so he decided to just save you as quick as possible and leave.

"I could've lost you!" - Blue :(

"It's okay, Blue! I can just do a rematch with that old man and we'll get the throne, easy-peasy!" - Y/N

"NO-" - Blue

Lucifer Magne: Your relationship was probably the enemies to lovers kind. You've been rivals since the day you arrived in Hell, you're probably a fallen angel like him if you're powerful enough to duel him though. When he won (obviously), he couldn't help but notice the severe injuries and got a little worried which confused him..You're his rival, why should he be worried about your sad, pathetic, weak, limp body? He shook off the instincts to ignore you, and instead picked you up bridal style.