You're Flirty Towards Them

Requested By: @xcupuThunderx

Let's just call Lucifer a dilf now

Alastor: I'm guaranteed he's very easy to flirt with him and be flirty around. He isn't even good at flirting anyway lmao, I'm pretty sure at this point, he straight-up avoids or ignores you.

Charlie: *nervous giggle* She's too innocent to flirt back, might as well corner her to the wall but her Dad finna throw hands. She'll get really shy and nervous, looking away with a blush. It's cute at the same time though.

Vaggie: She's done with your bullshit and pretty much used to it. Flirt with her all you want, she won't be fazed, so I'm pretty sure it's a challenge to flirt with her now. She's just waiting for your reaction once she flirts back.

Angel-Dust: It's daily for you two. He flirts with you, you flirt with him, he flirts with you, you flirt with him, back and forth and everyone's sick of and disgusted by it, especially Alastor.

Husk: He doesn't care, flirt with him all you want, he still won't care. But if you smack his ass, he'll literally squeak, making you cackle- now you flirt with him and smack his ass at the same time.

Blue: Very easy to flirt with, but he will pass out immediately, which'll make Alastor beat your ass. Might wanna do it somewhere Alastor isn't at..Which will be hard, because now he doesn't trust you alone with Blue. 🥲

Valentino: Lmao he'd probably backfire it on you instead of him, it's like he wrote each flirt in Notes. It's impossible to get him flustered, so you can keep trying, just know you'll fail either way.

Vox: I see him to be easy to flirt with, but he's usually annoyed when doing so, considering he's a total tsundere. Velvet continues to laugh whenever she sees his red face after a flirt coming from your mouth.

Velvet: She'll flirt back, she's very smooth with flirting btw. Honestly, now it's a competition. Vox and Valentino are sick of it, ya'll even do it in public 😭

Lucifer Magne: You got some guts, it's actually surprising he knows how to flirt, the King's getting old yk? Lucifer will backfire it on you like Valentino, his flirts will literally make you hide in your covers so you don't hear them. Legend says..You've never flirted with him in a long time..

(I Know Damn Well Lucifer Would Beat Our Ass If We Ever Told Him He's Getting Old Or If He Has a Gray Hair.)

Mammon: He ignores you..He's a busy man, so he doesn't have time for you or Fizz' shenanigans. He's like those memes where the boyfriend/girlfriend says "But wait, don't ask someone else to do it, I'll do it." but replaced as "Wait, don't flirt with someone else though, flirt with me!" He's really not fazed though..

Robo Fizz: He definitely knows how to flirt, so he'll flirt back, taking you by surprise. Now whenever you two pass by, one of you guys have to send a flirt to another, Mammon's disgusted btw.

Verosika Mayday: She'll smirk and probably pull you on her lap, whispering sexual innuendos (HELP I'M GETTING A BISEXUAL PANIC ATTACK). You'd hide your face in her shoulder, too flustered to even say anything. No one has ever heard a flirt leave your mouth in years..

Vortex: He's really awkward with flirting, so he'll just let out a little blush and look away. You find it cute, and continue to flirt with him just to see that expression of his.

Striker: Pretty hard to flirt with tbh, he always dodges your flirts and sends one better than yours. At this point, you ask someone to help you come up with better flirts, it'll never work though..

Arackniss: Easily flustered like Blue. He'll try to cough it off and disguise it as the hotness from the room, but everyone knows it's bc of your flirts. He'll desperately try to leave when you go over to him to flirt, Angel continues to tease him till this day.

Stolas: He enjoys it, and loves when you do that, it excites him. Scratch that part, it didn't sound right..But he isn't disgusted nor panicky about it, he blushes a lot when you do that and always grins when he hears those innuendos leave your mouth.

Octavia: She literally freezes, and quickly tries to leave. Whenever you're laying down with her and say something flirty, she'll instantly get up and leave as you laugh. She's done with your bullshit..

Wally Wackford: He'll nervously laugh, while bending down awkwardly. He doesn't mind, but sometimes he gets uncomfortable which'll make you stop immediately. Though, he never gets upset with you, because he loves you too much.

Asmodeus: You either lost a bet or it was a dare, because you would never flirt with this man, nobody would tbh. You rarely flirt with him, considering he holds you close and whispers the dirtiest things ever that'll rival Valentino and Angel's words. Yeah, it's a pain to flirt with him..

Sorry For The Long Wait! I Had A Lot On My Plate. There Will Be Some Long Updates, But I'll Try To Find Ways To Keep Updating! Once Again, Sorry. AND, THAT'S ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!