Lilith Catch Up!

We have the dilf, now we need the..Milf. 🤤

How You Met: At a gala Lucifer hosted, it was pretty awkward for her to be there, considering her and Lucifer divorced, but Lucifer decided to invite her to either be an asshole or to make amends with her and just become friends. You were only there, because you're childhood friends with Lucifer ever since he fell.

When she met you, it was like love at first sight! She immediately walked over and introduced herself, happy to notice the blush that inched on your cheeks when she kissed your hand.

Your Family: You were a fallen angel from Heaven, so your family is unknown.

Your Best Friend: Lucifer Magne.

She Gets Jealous: You kept ditching her for Lucifer, and asking if you can invite him to your hangouts. She got really upset one day, just wanting to spend time with you alone and said

"Y/N...Is it alright if we just spend time together alone? By ourselves.." Lilith suggests, frowning a little.

"Like a date?" You gasped, grinning.

"Yes, exactly like a date." She nods, smiling at how happy you seemed.

"Why didn't you just say so before? It would've been so cute if we did it at that Cat Café we went with Lucifer before." You laughed a little, recalling how a cat jumped on Lucifer's face and left a scratch. 

"That's the problem..I feared you'd might invite Lucifer as well. I just want to hang out with you alone." Lilith explains, looking away in sadness.

"Oh..I'm so sorry, Lilith. You should've said something earlier, I would've known how you felt and stopped." You apologized, hanging your head in shame before it suddenly shot up in realization, "Today; we can go anywhere you want to go, and do anything you want to do! Today's all about you, Lily, just to make you feel better and to finally spend time with my beautiful girlfriend!"

"I'm pleased to hear that, Dear." Lilith smiles in glee, holding you close, "I can finally have you to myself.."

Your/Her Nicknames: Her nicknames for you are love, dear, my fallen angel, and darling. Yours are Lily, beautiful, and lovely.

Where She Likes To Kiss You: During normal times; your cheeks. During nsfw times: your neck, she likes leaving hickies.

Your Celebrity Crush That She Envies: Angelina Jolie. Listen...She played an amazing Maleficent, nobody could blame you. She's part of the reason why Maleficent's even my favorite villain. 😍

First Kiss & Confessions: You were sleeping over at Lilith's new Kingdom that she had built specially for her, you laid your head on her shoulder and Lilith suddenly turned to you, taking you by surprise.

"Y/N, this may be an odd question. But, are you interested in anyone?" She asks, blushing at the thought of you being interested in her.

"I am actually!" You happily respond, nodding.

"Oh..And who might that person be?" She asks, slightly worried it's someone else other than her.

"You!" You answer, a light blush dusting your cheeks.

"Really?" Lilith gasps, eyes widened in happiness, "I'm so glad you feel the same..I've been meaning to tell you, I just didn't know how and I..Oh, I'm just so happy for this!"

She suddenly smiled wider and cupped your cheeks, pressing her plum lips against yours.

Your eyes widened before they slowly lidded and you melted into the kiss as well.

Top, Bottom, Or Switch: Top. She'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow, but dw, she'll give you amazing aftercare.

If You Sat On Her Lap: She'd smile at you and kiss your neck, trailing it up to your cheek and forehead. Then she'd lean her head against yours, plopping her chin on your shoulder. She's very grateful to have you!

If You Broke Up With Her: "It's alright..As long as you're happy, it's alright." She's trying so hard to move on, but she can't..You were her pride and joy, her light, her very happiness..And she lost it, she wonders what she did wrong but she just can't find it. She even wonders if a curse was casted on her, she was kicked out of Heaven with Lucifer, said person left her, and now you left her? What horrible luck, she thinks..Her heart crushes when she sees you with another person and how happy you are with them instead of her.

(LMFAO I PUT CELESTIAL REALM INSTEAD OF HEAVEN BEFORE)

LORD HAVE MERCY! WE MUST STAY FOCUSED, EVERYONE, WE MUST STAY FOCUSED! Also, this catch-up was kinda shitty, I have to say. If you enjoyed it; I'm flattered, because you just brought my ego up. I also feel like an idiot for making her a villain in the other preference..AND, THAT'S ON TWO PERIODS, HAHAHAHAHA!