Ch. 1) Contract with this bastard?

Note: The storyline won't be the same as the novel, since I'm only at 260-270. I dont really remember all the things that happened in the novel, and I dont want to re-read- :)
_______________________________________________________________ Cale:"Yawn" Ron: Young Master, Are you awake? Cale:"Ah- yes... Come in." {It's been a few years after Cale/Kim, got transported into... this novel-}

Roan:"Yawn! Human...? Are you awake?" Cale was no where to be found. Cale was no where to be found because early in the morning the Prince of Roan Kindom/Alberu.
Cale was to tired to tease the prince, so he wanted the prince to be straight foward. Cale:"Be straight forward, I want to go to sleep. It's way to early to be awake." Alberu:"Alright, marry me." *Silence*
Cale had to think for a few seconds before realizing the situation, Cale was wide awake now.

Cale:"......Wha-" Alberu:"HOLD IT- I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!" Alberu:"It's a contract, I don't want to get married to my ...Fiancee." Cale:"...HAHAHAHA- J-JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED??"

Cale dying from laughter but Alberu was having an annoyed face.

Alberu:"I can't get married with someone I dont love." Cale:"Ah- I understand but why not any other random girls? Why me?" Alberu:"You. Are. The. Only. Person. I. Can. Trust." Cale:"Alright? Let me sign the paper." Cale quickly falling asleep.

Alberu:"Here." Alberu passes the papers to Cale. Cale:"Done. Now let me out of here, it's so stuffy in here." Cale:"Great. Now I'm leaving, and dont ever call me so early in the morning." Cale shuts the door.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Atleast 20 minutes later

Roan:"Human! Where were you?" Cale:"No where I was just with the Prince." Cale fell down on his head forgetting everything.

Ron:"Young Master Cale." Cale:"AH- Oh Ron." Ron:"Here's the morning lemonade." Cale:".... Ah, yes. Thank you Ron."

Cale quickly Chugs the lemonade as fast as he can.
Cale:"Ah. You can leave now, Ron." Ron leaves Cales room quietly. Cale:"! Need to go to the bathroom."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Hours later.

Choi Han:"Cale-nim?" Cale:"ah! Yes come in."
Choi Han:"Cale-nim here are the reports." Cale:"Thank you, you can leave now." Choi Han:"Okay."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
*Knock, Knock*
Cale:"Choi Han?" *Door opens* Cale:"? Alberu? What are you doing here-" Alberu:"EMERGENCY- YOU NEED TO GO TO THE PALACE R.I.G.H.T. NOW!"

Alberu drags Cale out of his office.

Cale:"WAA- W-WHY??" Alberu:"CALE. Did you forget our contract!?" Cale:"Huh?- OH! The contract. Anyways why are you dragging me?" Alberu:"YOU NEED TO GO TO THE PARTY." Cale:"Wha-WHAT PARTY YOU NEVER SAID ANY OF THIS??"

Alberu:"DOD YOU NOT READ THE CONTRACT INFORMATION??" Cale:"Oh." Alberu:"YOU NEED TO GET READY TO-" Cale:"YOU BASTARD I CAN'T GO, THERE'LL BE MORE WORK AFTER I COME BACK!" Cale:"N-NOOOOOO!"
_______________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.